Esteemed Contributor

I just saw this commercial for Fresh Step.

It has a cat riding a Roomba.

It's so cute and funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jq_tYTSiEE 

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819  I love it too.  We had a cat, Gizmo, years ago and he looked just like that cat.

And yes, he would have thought a Roomba was a great toy.

Respected Contributor

Thank you. Brought back memories. 

Esteemed Contributor

LOL! cute commercial & cat. My Jack Russells would chase the cat and demolish the Roomba!

Respected Contributor

My husband bought a Roomba, and I'm positive it was for our bengal cat to ride.

No such luck.  Rocko wouldn't ride it, but he DID like to turn it on.  Usually at 2:00 am.  Ah, well, at least we had clean floors...

Denise
Honored Contributor

@1Snickers 

I love Jack Russells. Parsons Russell is my favorite .  I am not Jack Russell worthy though.  When we were thinking of one for a new family member, i found I woulldnt be worthy of taking care of them. Lol. They need good training, and exercise.  Also Afraid they would climb trees, and chase the squirrels and birds. But what funny, intelligent beautiful dogs!,,

Trusted Contributor

Yep, I love that one.  Cats are a hoot.  Love dogs too.  Oh heck, love all the animal commercials.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@shoekitty  😆  That's the first time I've heard of "not being Jack Russell worthy"! They do take a lot of patience and constant training. 
   I never let mine off their leashes. They have a dog door and fenced area.
  Even with obedience school they aren't trustworthy.  I have a 15 year old taller male and the shorty 6 year old female. He has trained her to warn  me for cars, people, sounds. I'm hearing disabled and theirs ears help me.

I wonder how they made that cat sit on the Roomba?