Esteemed Contributor

Re: hey Re: I Knew I'd Regret Reading That Article...

@scatcat   I can't imagine not be able to say, "I am overwhelmed and need help, I'm not well" because your husband controls your life.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@scatcat   I can't imagine not be able to say, "I am overwhelmed and need help, I'm not well" because your husband controls your life.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

I hear ya sister. She tried to commit suicide. I think hubby didn't care she was overwhelmed and isolated and thought she should suck it up. 

Honored Contributor

Another one here who hopes he never sees the light of day outside the prison.  

Don't even get me started on that family!  Even before all this they were awful in the ways already mentioned.   But when the thing about him molesting his sisters and another family member came out and they just shined it on - that REALLY angered me.

It says so much about who these people are.   All the holier than thou, morally superior carp - well, par for the course in so many instances, right alongside the hypocrisy of it all, but it will always anger me.  I'll stop there. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Re: I Knew I'd Regret Reading That Article...

I was just thinking of Michelle the other day in a passing thought and that freezer FULL of breast milk.  It was when their last baby was the hospital for months and barely made it?. What some Mothers wouldn't give to have access to that supply?

Honored Contributor

Re: I Knew I'd Regret Reading That Article...

@beckyb1012 wrote:

What he did all along is wrong and should be punished accordingly.  I would not have written the letter in her shoes.  Yet I can understand a Mother's love for her child that does not stop for many mom's of sick/criminal individuals.  

@beckyb1012 

Wait a minute .....  wasn't there a previous ruling on this when Josh was accused of molesting his sisters?  Michelle and Jimbo insisted he could get better by going to some camp or some crazy thing.  I seem to think the Judge went along with it.

Well, since Josh didn't get better .... and the parents MUST have known .... shouldn't they be prosecuted, as well?   

Gotta get those two nut jobs off the reservation so maybe the 19 Kids can have a chance at a normal life.  Hopefully.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Anna will never divorce Josh.  If she does, she will be shunned by her family and the Duggars.  With 7 kids and no education or job skills, she'll never be able to support them, unless she writes a tell all.  

@Bri369 

No matter how well a book can be written about this, it will never sell enough copies to raise 7 kids for as many years as it will take.   

Personally, I think most people are done with these crazies, but you never know  .....  sometimes trainwrecks are difficult to look away from.