Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Knew I'd Regret Reading That Article...

@proudlyfromNJ   The girls do not go to college.  There future from birth is getting married and having kids.  Period. 

Weren't they all homeschooled too?  It seems the males get out in the "real" world when they get older through jobs, the female, never.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ     Sick, sick, sick is what these people are.  Following religious cults that are disgusting.   I think it's disgusting.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ   The girls do not go to college.  There future from birth is getting married and having kids.  Period. 

Weren't they all homeschooled too?  It seems the males get out in the "real" world when they get older through jobs, the female, never.

@CrazyKittyLvr2  Yes, homeschooled. Only some took and passed the test for high school completion. The 'real world' the men get into is either real estate which the father and grandmother were into. Father still is and some boys are and the rest of the boys build homes for the father. No one is out in the real world. Real world for them are others of the same ilk. Woman's job is to have as many babies as possible. I started watching when they came on tv many years ago. I had no clue what I got into.

Trusted Contributor

And TLC keeps on paying this dysfunctional cult. 

Honored Contributor

@CJC wrote:

And TLC keeps on paying this dysfunctional cult. 

@CJC  TLC dropped them last year.

Esteemed Contributor

hey Re: I Knew I'd Regret Reading That Article...

I just read that Andrea Yates and her husband were members of the Quiverfull crew. Women have no voice.  They are to submit to their husbands.

Drs. advised no more kids but her husband wanted more. We all know how that ended.  To me, he was part of the reason those kids died.  She was obviously ill but he ruled the house. 

Honored Contributor

Re: hey Re: I Knew I'd Regret Reading That Article...

[ Edited ]

Anna will never divorce Josh.  If she does, she will be shunned by her family and the Duggars.  With 7 kids and no education or job skills, she'll never be able to support them, unless she writes a tell all.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What he did all along is wrong and should be punished accordingly.  I would not have written the letter in her shoes.  Yet I can understand a Mother's love for her child that does not stop for many mom's of sick/criminal individuals.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

Re: hey Re: I Knew I'd Regret Reading That Article...

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

I just read that Andrea Yates and her husband were members of the Quiverfull crew. Women have no voice.  They are to submit to their husbands.

Drs. advised no more kids but her husband wanted more. We all know how that ended.  To me, he was part of the reason those kids died.  She was obviously ill but he ruled the house. 

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

and the "house" was a trailer or bus or whatever the wacko husband moved his large family into. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

May he get a heavy sentence and "pay his dues" in prison!