Valued Contributor

Re: I Just love all the Posters here!

@on the bay  🙋‍♀️💖 thank  for the smile today! 

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles -

that is beautifulSmiley HappyHeart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@on the bay So, now we have the answer to who's been helping increase alcohol sales by 55%! Smiley Wink

I'm totally joking. That was a really nice thing for you to say. Here's some Heart back to you. Smiley Happy

Mom texts? Oh yes, I'm familiar. The other day my daughter said not to worry about it. Said she's deciphered drunk texts before so she can decipher mine. In her mind she was probably thinking she was saying my texts aren't so bad--a compliment!

All I heard was that I text like a drunk. Smiley SadSmiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 

lol!

Exactly!

But can we help it that the keys are so dang small and our fingers are so big?! No, we cannot!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

There are some really exceptional people posting here...Heart

I always learn something when I come here, too.

I always tell my husband that the people who post here are smart, and are really up on everything. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

QVC deserves thanks for making a site like this possible.

So..........thanks, QVC !

Honored Contributor

That is so nice Smiley Happy  HeartThese forums are a good place to go in good times and bad!   Stay well and safe everyone.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

IMG_8846.JPG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We are sort of like one of those 15-bean soup mixes aren't we?  Some odd ones in the mix, lots of differences, and even though there might be a bad bead or two in the mix, all together it makes a fine soup when you add some hot water and let it simmer! 

Respected Contributor

And are a community staying 6 feet apart from each other yet socializing at the same time.

Helping to keep each other safe from the virus.