Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, it's shoebuy.com. There are several pages of 10W in all styles, including sandals. One example:

25% off!

Finish Ordering to Complete Your Exchange Request

Your prepaid return-shipping label will be sent only after you complete your replacement order.

Expected Refund for Your Returned Item:

1. Request an Exchange

2. Select a Replacement

3. Review and Finalize

Sofft Innis Wedge Sandal (Women's)

Customer rating:
View Questions & Answers
Colors:

Sofft Innis Wedge Sandal - 1Sofft Innis Wedge Sandal - 2Sofft Innis Wedge Sandal - 3Sofft Innis Wedge Sandal - 4Sofft Innis Wedge Sandal - 5Sofft Innis Wedge Sandal - 6Sofft Innis Wedge Sandal - 7
Sofft Innis Wedge Sandal

Select a Size
Women's 10

Select a Width
M (Regular)W (Wide)

Select a Color
Baywater King Suede
Baywater King Suede - $89.95Black Patent Leather - $89.95Cashmere Patent Leather - $89.95Denim King Suede - $89.95

$89.95

Free Shipping
Free Exchanges
No Taxes
100% Price Guarantee
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I wear a size 10M and have a bunion. Seems pretty trivial when I consider everything else in life.

Trusted Contributor

"anything about yourself that you are not happy with?" yes. my feet, my head, and everything in between. be thankful it's just your feet you're unhappy with!

good luck with the shoe hunt 😊

Trusted Contributor

I am a size 12, that's right a size 12.

I wish I was a size 10!!!!

Things have come a long way in larger size shoes.

I don't wear heels over two inches but their are so many size 10 shoes online.

May be the poster may need to venture online.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

To be honest I don't have hard to fit feet so I am most sorry for those that do.  I personally have what is called Freddie Flintstone feet which are short, squat feet that usually do not fit in strappy sandals (or anything with cut outs as my toes have a way of escaping) so I usually wear closed toe pumps.  In my golden years I am grateful for the Vionics arch support (imagine the fashion for that footwear).

Sigh . . . I haven't felt this old in a while . . . 

Esteemed Contributor

@Plaid Pants2: Sorry, but my 9.5 W or WW's  are harder to find than your size, as I'm sure the 11 and 12 W ladies will agree.

I really don't care about shoe size as long as my feet work and are comfortable!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for all of your help, ladies!

I found something that I like at a site called Exotic High Heels.

I can't get the picture to post here, but it is called, 521-Jewel, 5" Heel Clear Wide Width Anke Strap Sandal

As I said, I like a T-A-L-L heel.Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I do understand your problem,  but............

just be thankful you do have feet.............

Trusted Contributor

While large wide feet may have been a problem years ago, the internet makes shopping around these problems so easy.  You got many great suggestions.  Just let your fingers do the shopping and enjoy your new shoes.

Honored Contributor

I have to laugh, now we've discussed our feet and last week it was lumpy or smooth heads. Is it any womder people have trouble loving themselves. I still don't get the hang of that last one. I'm sure long feet in women, must mean something wonderful about them.