Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Had Today The Most Nicest Complement And A Laughable Moment

What a nice story Vicki!  I imagine you responding to their compliments saying "Argon Oil" complete with the trilled "r". Enjoy your new friends. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Annabellethecat.  We all use our beauty products no matter how old we are. I do have a happy and young heart. I maintain a big house all by myself I am a widow. Have to keep going. I say every day I can do it and never never give up. Live in the moment and don't buy green bananas . That was a joke. Laugh and try your best to be happy even if it's watching cartoons. Lol    I'm to old to marry. The men left out there want a nurse and a purse.

Esteemed Contributor

It is always nice to get a compliment and make new friends. I too like to hear nice things about the way I look and dress.  

As for "you don't look your age, I too get it all the time."  However it costs me nothing since I don't use any product, or spend any money.  In my case I have good heredity on my side. THANK YOU MOTHER DEAR.  So far so good.  And in case you are wondering I am 70.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Vickiv

Awww...cute.  Curious...are you having a yard sale next week, too?  

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@Vickiv

You have such a great "life philosophy!"❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~