Honored Contributor

Re: I Had To Exchange Ruined Money At The Bank Today

@ceekay wrote:

@Pearlee - new meaning for money laundering!  :-)

We did get a Farrah Fawcett dollar bill one time.  Someone had cut a picture of her from a magazine and pasted it over George (an exact fit too!).  We joked about celebrity money as a thing of the future.  

@ceekay@  LOL @ "money laundering!  LOL

@Jannabelle  thank you!

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

You seem to be having problems with paper items.

@goldensrbest  Ha!  Thank goodness the mice didn't get into the money.

Oh and don't forget-our currency really isn't "paper" but cotton and linen.

Much more comfortable for mice bedding.Smiley Tongue

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bittersweet wrote:

@EastCoastGal   I think you completely missed the whole point of someone's comment.   It was to chastize those who are mean spirited.  You need to watch your commenting on such a horrific event.

@mercyMe  ... If you had ended your message to me with .....".....those who are mean spirited.", l would have apologized, but to tell me that I need to watch my commenting on such a horrific event was none of your business. I can say anything I want to here. YOU do.

I do apologize to everyone here who were having a good time talking about this subject.... but when I read where a few people here were getting upset over something so petty, it upset me because of all the terrible things that have been going on in our country. I just wanted you all to remember to be kind to one another, that's all....

Respected Contributor

I'd like to take two halves of a $10 and see if I could get TWO $10 bills!  It's worth a try!  money.gif