Esteemed Contributor

I Got My Hand Sanitizer in 3 Days.

I ordered a bottle of hand sanitizer (it's a good size bottle), a 3 pkg. of purse-size sanitizers, a small bottle of perfume (Clean Skin) last Wednesday.  I got an email thursday it shipped and it was at our PO on Saturday. The total including shipping was $53 and change.  I didn't get mail til today.

Demeter Fragrance is a perfume company and like other businesses, they are now making hand sanitizer.

It was $7.99 shipping via UPS then to the PO.  I got another bottle of perfume to try as a free gift and a card for free delivery off my next purchase of $25.00.

I like the scents very much. I am out of Amazing Grace. I usually get it at Ulta but that option is out for now. QVC doesn't deliver it to our PO. I usually had it sent to DD's office.

I am going to order more sanitizer now that I've tried it and am happy with my purchase.

Honored Contributor

Re: I Got My Hand Sanitizer in 3 Days.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 You didn't say where you ordered the sanitizer.  Thanks.

Super Contributor

I also ordered hand sanitizer, from Sugar Creek Sanitizer, and it arrived quickly.  Five 2 oz bottles for $19.95, plus about $5.00 shipping -- and made in the US.  Someone here mentioned this company and I gave it a try.  It Thanks to whoever recommended Sugar Creek.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG I *think* she said Demeter Fragrance is the perfume company now making sanitzer. Hope this helps.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2 You didn't say where you ordered the sanitizer.  Thanks.

I think she did. Second paragraph:  Her post says she bought it from Demeter Fragrance, a perfume company now making hand sanitizer. I inferred that was the source of her order.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  Yes, it was Demeter Fragrance.  I just happened to see it on our local news last week. Made in Pa.

I couldn't believe how fast they were.  The sanitizer is unscented.  It's a spray not a gel. If not for the label it looks like a bottle of perfume.

Esteemed Contributor

@Carolm wrote:

I also ordered hand sanitizer, from Sugar Creek Sanitizer, and it arrived quickly.  Five 2 oz bottles for $19.95, plus about $5.00 shipping -- and made in the US.  Someone here mentioned this company and I gave it a try.  It Thanks to whoever recommended Sugar Creek.

@Carolm   Thank you!! I just ordered the 5 pack. I hope I get it quickly.

Honored Contributor

@Retired Legal Secretary. Just thought I'd let you know before you order again that I stopped at Target today and there was a large supply of Germ X brand hand sanitizer. And you probably saw my thread on the distillery-made hand sanitizer I bought over the weekend. My point is, it is starting to appear locally again (I do live in a large city).
Respected Contributor

Clientele Beauty has hand sanitizer. 8 oz. and a package of 3 in the 1 oz. size.

Super Contributor

@NicksmomESQ  I received mine in just a few days (less than five, I think).  Hope we are both happy with it.