Esteemed Contributor

I Give Up, Snow Showers For Saturday.

The weather guy just announced snow showers for Saturday. For the love of God, this damned virus and stay at home is bad enough to deal with.  Is a relatively decent spring too much to expect?  Evidently, yes.

Saturday and Sunday were warm in the 70s and sunny.  Monday we went back to 30s at night.  It's to be that all week.

Yeah, I know NE PA has weird weather and usually I just deal with it but I am over it.

Ok, I'm done b*tching.  Hope everyone has a nice evening.

Respected Contributor

Re: I Give Up, Snow Showers For Saturday.

Hey, I hear you and am glad I'm not the only one who gets cranky about the weather lately. I thought only in Kansas we had weird weather. No snow, but much cooler than normal and terrible storms with bad wind and hail.  And I'm a person who gets down & depressed when it's dark & gloomy outside. Ready for warm weather!

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 As you may know, I'm in western NC in the mountains.  We're supposed to have a freezing morning this weekend.  I've seen this before. It's the mountains.  They yawn!  That's why I have cotton knit spring jackets.

Isn't that the way???

Super Contributor

The weather is cold, unseasonable a great many places...where many of us live.  It is what it is and will change soon enough.  Compared to what millions of people are going through with health worries, financial unknowns... a colder spring rates a big zero as to what matters.  Count your blessings, proper perspective can be quite uplifting.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Spring is just an extension of winter. Just the season name changes here in PA,

just about every day is freezing, windy, rainy, dark and little sun. 

Guess we really have to wait until the calendar reads summer for much improved

weather. The weather really stinks.

Honored Contributor

95 right now. 😭
Regular Contributor

We had plans to travel from Ga. up to Altoona this Saturday for a week. We had to cancel our plans but glad now we are not going. Looks to be cold and rainy next week. It was 88 here today and my brother and Aunt are running their furnaces.

Love going up there in May and Sept. Hopefully next year. I really miss the local food from up there. Just can't find it down here. 

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 birdiewave.giffrom across the river....

Will be waking up to frost for the rest of week.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Just saw weather report for nation - Florida frying 92 - West Coast LA 99.

47 in NY - at least it's Refreshing as my FL relative says.

Fireplace in family room is taking the chill off.

Valued Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

The weather guy just announced snow showers for Saturday. For the love of God, this damned virus and stay at home is bad enough to deal with.  Is a relatively decent spring too much to expect?  Evidently, yes.

Saturday and Sunday were warm in the 70s and sunny.  Monday we went back to 30s at night.  It's to be that all week.

Yeah, I know NE PA has weird weather and usually I just deal with it but I am over it.

Ok, I'm done b*tching.  Hope everyone has a nice evening.

You are fine - I agree 100%!  I'm newly retired and me and hubby have gone through his cancer surgery last year - no vacations - work work work and now we're stuck at home.  No GK, son is out of state, parents are deceased and we are anxious to GET on with having some FUN!    He's had many years of surgeries and so much stress and we just want to HURRY up before one of us croaks!    lol - thanks for allowing me to vent!