Honored Contributor

I Found Four Shipping Labels on One Package!

I have routinely gotten packages from a lot of shippers with three labels stuck on them, but yesterday found four different shipping labels stuck on one box.

No wonder our stuff is seeing the USA for free!  

This is not a complaint, I have already posted about the stupid things that happen with shipping now, but four labels on one box?  That is bizarre.  And they are always stuck all over the box, so I have to look at all sides.

Anyway, I am just nostalgic today for the good old days when I only had to peel off one label. . . Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Found Four Shipping Labels on One Package!

Don't even get me started about not finding my invoice inside the box. It seems like it's a 50/50 chance to find it inside.  You got to "love" the 3-part inovice/return label that self sticks to itself so it can not be used for a return. In theory the concept was good but the execution was awful. 

Respected Contributor

@Fressa Do you think that it's done so there are less returns?  The labels are rendered useles when pulled apart, even carefully. During the pandemic, my printer was out and I had to wait for QVC to resend me labels because those were stuck togeher and illegible. 

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@Fressa Do you think that it's done so there are less returns?  The labels are rendered useles when pulled apart, even carefully. During the pandemic, my printer was out and I had to wait for QVC to resend me labels because those were stuck togeher and illegible. 

@KBEANS You know, at one time I would have thought that, now I think they just aren't that smart. . . Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know why they changed the return labels. The "original" ones that UI used were okay but required some improvement. This "new" label has to be costing more with just the size and adhesive used. Not to mention that you don't necessarily receive all 3 pages. They do mention often they have a problem with returns and we know there is an existing problem with delivery and inventory. I think it's just a mess. Other retailers seem to either do better or worse with the return issue. I find it frustrating especially if I'm ordering gifts.