Honored Contributor

Re: I Finally Got My Own Bike

It's a beauty !! Enjoy.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Love the color!  I learned how to ride a bike at 48!  I was never big enough to ride my sisters' bikes and never had one of my own.  Have fun! 

Honored Contributor

Beautiful!  Have fun and be careful out there 😀

Esteemed Contributor

I'm excited for you, hit those trails and enjoy the ride!! Woohoo!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sparklestar wrote:

The one and only bike I ever had was shared between my four sisters and I.  I will be 62 and I now own my own bike.  I am sooooo excited.  I pick it up this Thursday.  Isn't it pretty?

\\

@sparklestar:

Congratulations!  It is gorgeous! Heart So excited for you . . . Ride it in good health!  Woman Very Happy

Frequent Contributor

So HAPPY for you!! I recently in the past month bought myself a new bike also, an Electra Townie in coral with turquoise wheels and I had fenders placed on it, 7 speed. LOVE IT!! I'm 64 but feel like a 12 year old on it!! ENJOY!!!!

Respected Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

The one and only bike I ever had was shared between my four sisters and I.  I will be 62 and I now own my own bike.  I am sooooo excited.  I pick it up this Thursday.  Isn't it pretty?

\\

@sparklestar wrote:

\\

So pretty!  I love it!!  Many safe and happy trails to you!!!

@nana59 ~ "and no training wheels"... what a knee 

slapper!  

Contributor

It's more than pretty, it's BEAUTIFUL!!!  I wish you many grand adventures on your comfy cruiser! You should post us a pic with you on it!

I could no longer ride a two-wheeler(for medical reasons).  Last year got a three-wheel recumbent, and I am back on the road again (at 52)! Loving every minute of it.

Have fun and be safe!

Trusted Contributor

@sparklestar, it is a beautiful bike. 

When you were young did you ever ride ,on the handle bars, while someone else pedaled  the bike?  

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

Lovely! Be sure and wear a helmet. We want you you to BE a star, not see stars! 🌟