Respected Contributor

along with everyone else.  It seems like we are all walking zombies, at least for this year.  I look out the window at all the delivery trucks moving down the street and the lawn mowing guys coming and thinking we are all moving zombies.

Have you ever known a time in our US history when we were so stuck?

Super Contributor

@KarenQVC 

NEVER........ridiculous!

Honored Contributor

Hmm... guess I see things different. I am looking out my window and see a beautiful sunny day....birds flying about...a squirrel in my tree eating nuts. No zombies.  No being stuck. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Seems as if your area people are out and about.  It doesnt sound very zombie to me.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden Good for you.  I feel like the plane emergency door needs to be opened, the guy in the first seat is frozen in terror, and no one is pushing him out of the way and opening the door.

I never thought I would see this inaction in my country.

Honored Contributor

Heres how I feel about it.  We're not living, just existing.

Screenshot_20200703-000811~2.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@KarenQVC 

No zombies in my world. Kind of “life on hold” though.

And if I watch much news, it just looks like a train wreck happening and not in slow motion. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Heres how I feel about it.  We're not living, just existing.

Screenshot_20200703-000811~2.png

OMG .. that's perfect ......

Honored Contributor

Re: I Feel Stuck

[ Edited ]

@KarenQVC Stuck, yep. Zombie, nope. I'd rather keep curtailing my activities to only the absolute necessities than to be doing what they're doing in say, Arizona, Texas and Florida.

They're out and about and look what's happening there.

No thanks, I'll keep my limitations and hopefully live longer.

Valued Contributor

I know what you mean.  There has never been such a time in our lifetimes.  BUT....

I try to look at the bright side.  I love my home and all the birds, squirrels, bunnies, etc. that I see enjoying our veggies and plants. lol  I love nature and the beauty of a sunny day.   I'm not a Pollyanna, but I do count my blessings

The people around my neighborhood don't look like zombies.  We nod as we see each other out on walks and go on our ways.  It won't be forever.