Honored Contributor

Re: I FEEL BAD FOR KIM KARDASHIAN

I think the acrobats and the clowns wear a lot better clothing that some of the stuff shown on that awards program last night.

I didn't watch it, but saw the headlines today.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

What did Kanye say that was so awful/  It was fairly obvious that he was joking and if he wasn't, so what?  I really don't understand this Kanye bashing nonsense.  It's not like he appeared on stage in a bunch or near-naked, tacky outfits that no stripper would want to be seen in......I feel sorry for Billy Ray.

I guess he went on and on for 13 minutes. I quit watching when he got into his disgust with awards shows. Something is kind of ironic about a dude who is up there getting an award and at the same time is attacking the venue that gave him the award. On top of that, he is verbally challenged and seems to ramble all over the place to the point that you can't really see what he is trying to do. Actually, now that you mention it, I would rather have seen him near naked than listen to him, which is why I changed channels. Most over rated entertainer in the industry. At least Miley, misguided as she is with her attention grabbing antics, has some vocal talent. He doesn't. Anytime he tries to sing instead of rap, he has to have auto tune and voice manipulation.

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah what in the world was he talking about? He rambled on and on and never even thanked fans or anyone and left the award on stage. I cant believe MTV didn't cut him off. I don't feel bad for Kim though, she picked him. But something is wrong with him. He needs help as in a therapist.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

Sorry for Kim Kardashian? Hardly. They deserve each other.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

My Take.  The gal married for the money, the lifestyle, and secured it with children.  He was worth more than she.  They will divorce soon enough and look for others to make heallines with them. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

The whole group have a collective iq of about 9! 

Honored Contributor

Feel sorry for what?  They both have tons of money plus their I.Q.'s together total 95!   Cat HappyCat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

It's not about music anymore.  It's about who can be the most shocking and make it into the news the next day.

You are right, it's surely not about music. Most can't even sing live. Put them on American Idol.I bet they couldn't even get an audition. I read that some songs are sung by other people for the artist.

Contributor

It doesn't take much to feel compassion for sweet and pitiful abused things. It does take something to feel pity for the intensely annoying and crassly overexposed. Op you're probably a better person than I am.
Honored Contributor

You need to feel sorry for a family of women that dress trashy, including the mama leading the pack.  I never seen so much plastic surgery (especially boobs) and they love to do the lips in such young women like Kylie.  It's actually sad.  They may have money but absolutely no common sense, if any sense at all.

kindness is strength