Respected Contributor

I Didn't know QVC now sells the CLEAN brand fragrance !

I ran across  this as a new arrival when I was searching for something to buy on the 4 easy pay day yesterday ( like I really needed to buy something else )  I have never tried CLEAN, looking for something else since Coty changed Amazing grace my all time favorite. I ordered the CLEAN Fresh .fragrance and body lotion, lots of good reviews on the clean fragrance website and Sephora.  Has anyone else tried any of the CLEAN fragrances, shower gels or lotions and what do you think about them ? your favorite?

Trusted Contributor

Re: I Didn't know QVC now sells the CLEAN brand fragrance !

I didn't know that Q carried it either.  I love White Woods.  I bought a trio or roller balls last year from Sephora to give it a try...I'd love to have White Woods in a lotion.

Contributor

Clean Skin is really nice.  I don't much care for the others though, not my style.

Respected Contributor

I have worn Clean fragrances formover ten years. My favorite is the original. Clean ultimate smells a lot like Pure Grace used to. I have to check this out!

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Frequent Contributor

I absolutely LOVE the CLEAN brand of fragrances!!! Most perfumes are too strong and give me a headache and make me nauseous, but not this brand. I was first introduced to this line when HSN used to carry it.

Like another poster said, CLEAN Ultimate smells very similar to Pure Grace. My favorite CLEAN fragrance is Skin and I receive a lot compliments when wearing it. I also like White Woods, Fresh Laundry, Summer Sailing, and Summer Escape, but the last two are limited edition summer scents.  Rain is an ok scent; I have a few rollerballs of it. It is a very "green scent".

A few weeks ago, CLEAN came out with a new fragrance called Cashmere. When I went to Sephora last week, I tried it on and liked it very much. I will be purchasing it in the near future. Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I was surprised to see the Clean brand here as well.

I tried 3 of them so far and I didn't like them but they

have so many I am tempted to keep trying lol!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Love clean Skin!!!!  Its the only one I like,but its wonderful.  I bought it first when it was a TS on hsn. Ive been thru three shower gels and two bottles. Wwant to sniff the Cashmere one.  I did not like the Skin lotion, but love the gel and pefume!

Respected Contributor

Thanks  for everyones feedback. I'm going to try the Clean Skin fragrance.  I wish there was one that smells a bit like amazing grace with lasting power.  My order of the Fresh scent has been shipped from QVC, can't wait to try it.  The Ulta website stated it was online and at the store so I went there after work today but they do not carry any of the fragrances, bummer.