Valued Contributor

Re: I Did It & I'm Positively Over the Moon!

First, thank you all for your kind words and encouragement!  This morning I got on the scale and was at the goal I set for myself!  I've lost the 30 pounds I've wanted to shed since November of 2017 - yay!  I tried on those two favorite pair of pants, and they fit - comfortably.

I never thought I'd be able to keep it going, but it got lots easier along the way.  To those of you who may struggle, as I have, I encourage you to hang in there, don't beat yourself up if/when you slip and just keep chugging along.  There are so many here who will cheer for you, support you and encourage you along the way.  You may think, it will take forever.  Well, no, it won't. You can add more over the years, or CHOOSE to lose more over the years. It's a one day at a time victory.  Hang in there, and if I can help, please reach out!  I'm at my goal, but decided I would like to lose 5 more pounds, but can assure you, I ain't never going back to those extra 30 pounds.  Miss my chips and cheese doodles, but love my "way back then" body more!

Again, thank you all.  Peace, LuLu