Honored Contributor

Re: I DO NOT LIKE Q's new checkout page.

@itsmagic 

It's the same for me, one day old cart, next day new cart.

I guess if I wanted to order something, I could wait for an old cart day, LOL!

But I'm really tired of trying to reconstruct my saved for later list and the new wish list is worthless to me, too many clicks just to get to the product page. 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I used it to buy a skirt ,and I didn't have any trouble. I think the old one did look better, but, as long as it works it is fine with me

Respected Contributor

I thought the old was better and clearer.

Frequent Contributor

My checkout has been jumping back and forth for weeks! I put things in my cart’s saved list that I plan to buy over the next few weeks. At first, when the old page would appear, it would have my items, but the last time it appeared, there was nothing in the saved list! I do not like the new configuration nor the new checkout I know it is faster, but there was always the fast checkout link for those who want to go that route. I like to look over my items to ensure everything is correct. I ordered something awhile back on the new checkout page, I received it, and it is the wrong size. I use my phone and sometimes just moving your finger/hand above the screen can click something (sometimes numerous taps won’t work so it isn’t the sensitivity setting. New phone, too.). Unfortunately, in readying my order to send for an exchange, I saw on the webpage that the article is no longer eligible for returns nor exchanges. I like to check my order. I know others don’t, but felt themold way was the best of both worlds.

I should also mention that the new page configuration is not good for older eyes. The old was much easier for my eyes to discern. Can you tell I hate the new page, lol?
Frequent Contributor

Oh, I agree about the new wish list. I loved to opportunity to add a note, but realize that may have used up more room on the server. I would note if I had to size down or up, why, etc, or if there were two colors, I would save one and note the other color. I’d write if an item was a possible gift for someone, just s lot of little notes. I got over not having that option, but trying to get the full description involves leaving the wish list and looking up the item. The info is limited that shows up for the items in your wish list, ugh. I find myself going back to check my wish list far less often than I did.

I think these changes are cost savings because they use lest room on their server. I also have noticed that TSV’s are not nearly the cost savings for customers as they have been historically. I think they are having growing pains. I don’t think 3-4 channels is the boon they expected. They also have Zullily and HSN, so they may be cannibalizing themselves a little bit, too.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why did they  think they needed to fix something that was not broken!

I can find lots of things to change around here,like why not be able to set our font preferences permanantly instead of everytime we post.......

The new checkout is horrid,scarey and confusing.

I'm glad I'm mostly done here so I will not encounter  it very often!!!

jmo

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

My checkout page is the same as it’s always been .... nothing’s changed 😃

@January121 

It will when they get round to your name on their list!

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

I love the new check out format. It took me less than a minute to check out. I love it.

@Sage04  Me too Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hate the new check out.  If something has been working then leave it alone.

The new check out page can be confusing, QVC bring back the old check out

page..... How about working on quicker shipping..