Valued Contributor

Re: I Can’t Believe What I’m Hearing

Why would you even watch this show.

Honored Contributor

@grandma petes In my own opinion however, you are absolutely free to watch what you want on tv and to within reason make comments!

We have people here who believe the Kardashians are real, who think that the housewives of here and there are worth watching, then they sometimes criticize others for what THEY watch!

And some of those people believe they are very very smart too!  Woman Happy

So I for one will stand up for your right to watch tv and engage in some thoughts about it with others!   But my opinion doesn't count for a whole lot, so take it with a grain of salt!  Pink Himalayan please.  It's better. . . Woman Happy Woman Tongue Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@grandma petes In my own opinion however, you are absolutely free to watch what you want on tv and to within reason make comments!

We have people here who believe the Kardashians are real, who think that the housewives of here and there are worth watching, then they sometimes criticize others for what THEY watch!

And some of those people believe they are very very smart too!  Woman Happy

So I for one will stand up for your right to watch tv and engage in some thoughts about it with others!   But my opinion doesn't count for a whole lot, so take it with a grain of salt!  Pink Himalayan please.  It's better. . . Woman Happy Woman Tongue Woman Very Happy

Thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate it. I normally don't watch Dr. Phil, but lately he's had some medical professionals on and I tuned in to see what they had to say. I was actually surprised when I saw that he was interviewing her and I was hoping he might get through to her how dangerous and irresponsible her actions were. Guess he didn't. But thank you again for posting.😊

Respected Contributor

Oh for the love of Mike, why in the world do some people think they have to apologize for their viewing choices? A preface of "I usually don't watch, but..." is NOT necessary. You don't have to explain anything to highfalutin folks who probably watch worse, anyway.

As far as Dr. Phil being a "shill," that's hilarious. Aren't they all lol? Don't they all eventually have the story du jour on their shows? Answer: Yes.

Give me a very large break.

What worries you masters you.
Trusted Contributor

I think this young lady has a bright future ahead of her as a host on a conservative media channel!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

download.jpeg

From Dr. Phil to politics...Some people just can't help themselves.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Porcelain wrote:

You are watching Dr. Phil. It's the interpersonal relationship equivalent of professional wrestling. Anything you see on there is not representative of anything. Like Jerry Springer used to be.

It's important to keep in mind that the various individual fruitcakes in our midst at any given moment are not representative of all of us.

And I can say all the above without even knowing what the topic of the show was.

@Porcelain 

I stopped watching Dr. Phil many years ago....it went from being an informative show to more of an outlandish and outrageous Jerry Springer type show....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DottieBlue wrote:

I think this young lady has a bright future ahead of her as a host on a conservative media channel!

More like a Joy Behar clone... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@grandma petes  ..... Why would you delete your post? You are allowed your opinion. If some do not like your opinion instead of negatively posting a   response they need to do what has been repeatedly said . .. do not read and move on. Please do not let others influence your right to an opinion and continue to post. I like reading others opinions that are different than mine. 

Frequent Contributor