Trusted Contributor

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Typing The Name Kardashian

I hope they had a great time. Sounds like a dream staying on a yacht, having glamorous parties, siteseeing, all leading up to a lovely wedding for their friends and family to enjoy.

That D&G paid is the icing on their wedding cake!

I thought the fashion parade was odd.

Respected Contributor

Khloe Kardashian

Kourtney's sister dons a black lace gown styled with an ornate gold crown for the wedding ceremony.

Khloe Kardashian, Wedding Guest, Kourtney Kardashian, Travis Barker, Wedding, Italy

Kris Jenner

The mother-of-the-bride shows off a fabulous feathered Dolce & Gabbana ensemble as she heads to the ceremony.

Kris Jenner, Wedding Guest, Kourtney Kardashian, Travis Barker, Wedding, Italy

Kris Jenner, Guilherme Siqueira, Wedding Guest, Kourtney Kardashian, Travis Barker, Wedding, Italy

Stefano Gabbana, Kourtney Kardashian, Travis Barker, Wedding, Italy

Stefano Gabbana

The designer waves at a pre-wedding event. He and Dolce & Gabbana partner Domenico Dolce attended the event and styled the bride and groom and their wedding party.

Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

Stylish: Kim Kardashian headed to a family yacht party with her daughter North, eight, in Portofino on Saturday

Kim Kardashian headed to a family yacht party with her daughter North, eight, in Portofino on Saturday. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW!  Kim's waist is tiny.  It looks to be the size, if not smaller-- than her 8 year old daughter's waist!

Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm  I thought the same thing !!  Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

I guess that family will do literally anything for money....including selling themselves. It is beyond raunchy and immoral to me. 

Respected Contributor

Filmed for The Kardashians reality show !

Sources tell HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY that they’ve agreed to let the cameras roll on the dream wedding in Italy.

Kourtney and Travis’s upcoming wedding will be filmed and parts of it will be used and appear on The Kardashians reality show,” an insider revealed.  

“They know that they are both reality stars now, as Travis has appeared on nearly every episode,” continued the source. “Their storyline is a central focus and after some consideration, they both feel that they can’t have a wedding and not allow it to air.

Their engagement was filmed and appeared in season one. They both thought that it was very tastefully done. Obviously, Kris is thrilled that they have agreed to allow this, and they are discussing making it the finale of next season. Needless to say, their cherished wedding video is going to be quite spectacular, and it won’t cost them a thing.”

As fans of the couple know, the European extravaganza will be their third time exchanging vows. They first tied the knot after the Grammys in Las Vegas on April 3. But it turns out they didn’t actually get married during the secret wedding ceremony because they didn’t have a license.

Since their Italian wedding won’t be legally binding, they made it official at the courthouse in Santa Barbara on May 15. Lucky fans will get to see snippets of all three affairs, according to a second source. 

“They have footage from Vegas and Santa Barbara and there will be footage from Italy too,” the source revealed. “The really great thing is that Travis totally gets it and doesn’t make waves and Kourtney‘s onboard too. She’s so incredibly happy and in love, she has no issues sharing some of her special days with the fans.”

Respected Contributor

Are Dolce and Gabbana that hard up for publicity. I wonder how many designers turned them down before D and G agreed to this spectacle. I am wondering if they are going to design the divorce wardrobe too.
Super Contributor

That's a pic from their courthouse wedding. The one for the wedding in Italy is still shirt and has about a 20 foot train. It looked good from behind and once she turned around ugh! I guess now that she married to a rocker she needs to dress the part! Although when they were dating the photos I saw of her were very rocker type. I had never seen her dress that way. The Kardashians though seem to show of their body parts quite regularly!
Super Contributor

The courthouse wedding was several days before her "official" one in Italy at a castle (yesterday).....still kind of a weird dress for that wedding too.
Respected Contributor

Kourtney Kardashian marries Travis Barker in mini wedding dressKourtney’s $1.9K Dolce & Gabbana corset wedding dress, Santa Barbara wedding.

See Every Outfit from Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker's Wedding |  PEOPLE.com

Kourtney Kardashian and her family dress to the nines in Dolce & Gabbana  for a rehearsal dinner | Daily Mail Online Dressed in Dolce & Gabbana on Saturday evening at a lavish rehearsal dinner the night before her Italian wedding to Travis Barker

Kourtney Kardashian Wears Dolce & Gabbana Wedding Dress | POPSUGAR Fashion

Kourtney Kardashian Wears a Corset Minidress For Her Third Wedding to Travis Barker

The lavish showbiz wedding of Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker is being sponsored by luxury fashion house Dolce & Gabbana in an exclusive deal, MailOnline can reveal.

Members of the Kardashian and Jenner clans have been repeatedly photographed in expensive Dolce & Gabbana outfits in the run up to the ceremony which is being held Sunday in the Italian seaside village of Portofino.

The worldwide coverage of the reality stars showcasing the brand’s clothes against the idyllic backdrop of the Italian Riviera is set to give millions of pounds worth of free publicity to Dolce & Gabbana which has been hit by controversies in recent years.

As part of the deal, guests will be ferried from their hotels to Portofino harbour late this afternoon in a fleet of four classic wooden Riva speedboats, furnished with Dolce & Gabbana accessories including animal print cushions and towels.

Guests will then only have to walk a short distance into a tunnel in a nearby hillside where they will be able to access a lift to carry them up to the spectacular Castello Brown fortress where the ceremony is taking place.

MailOnline can reveal that the Italian fashion house has been closely involved in organising every aspect of the lavish wedding celebrations which has been described as the showbiz event of the year.