Respected Contributor

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Typing The Name Kardashian

I think that each of the Kardashian clan tries to "outrageous" each other as they crave attention so badly.

This is Kourtney's latest and she gets extra points for doing it at her wedding.

I feel sad for the children.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Valued Contributor

Wow!...

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't believe that Dolce and Gabbana admitted to designing this mess.

Honored Contributor

I'm proud to say I never watched their show and that I turn the channel if any of them are being interviewed or discussed.

Trusted Contributor

She looks trashy not classy, why even bother with this get up to show proof that they are 'now' legally married, they could have done it inconspiculously.  JMO.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Photo credit: CLTN, GRHO, GGRE - BACKGRID

She is usually really thin...that looks like a baby bump...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Kourtney but I can't believe she would pick such an ugly dress. Maybe the wedding was done on complete impulse and the dress is all she could find that she already had. Either that or this will give the family the chance to throw her a REAL wedding as a plot line for their new HULU show. I think she is pregnant. She usually has a very good figure. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BlueFinch "Have to hand it to Travis. For once, he didn't wear some hard rock, over the top garb. He covered up most of his tattoos, too. He looked nice -- for him. By all accounts, he seems to be a nice guy. Good dad, etc. But he has to emphasize his brand, which can look rough."

It took a Kardashian to make a heavily tattooed rocker look elegant in comparison.   

Honored Contributor

I can't believe I'm typing this....I don't hate the dress.

Think we all had kids who had a friend they named Blink because they had a mowhawk at one time.  So I'm assuming this guy did?  Stupid question, but is his scalp tattoed now?  I can't tell.

Anyway, back to the bride.  Good for her!  I've heard (here) that they spend all their time kissing for the cameras.  So I'm assuming he doesn't have a mouthful of rotten teeth like Khloe's husband did.  GAG.

Honored Contributor

Nothing that family does surprises me! I am not  fan.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller