Honored Contributor

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Typing The Name Kardashian

@lgfan Nah, that would be way too modest for her!

Esteemed Contributor

@lgfan   If granny didn't keel over Kim's sex tape and  Mama Kris using her botoxed filled daughters and sex to build an empire I doubt that dress will phase her.

Trusted Contributor

It looks like she forgot to put her dress on...what she's wearing looks like a shapewear garment that's meant to have a dress over it.

I guess I'm too old to understand some of today's fashion...and I use that term loosely.😉😉

Respected Contributor

Have to hand it to Travis. For once, he didn't wear some hard rock, over the top garb. He covered up most of his tattoos, too. He looked nice -- for him. By all accounts, he seems to be a nice guy. Good dad, etc. But he has to emphasize his brand, which can look rough. 

Kourtney has followed his lead,  dressing like a rocker chick groupie, which looks so out of character for her. She was the Kardashian who was more conservative, health conscious, mostly vegan, etc. Had to have everything just perfect. Criticised everyone else. And, now this? I think it's a midlife crisis, along with wanting to steal the spotlight from the rest of the clan. 

Respected Contributor

I wanna know how a courthouse is open on a Sunday...

Honored Contributor

I wonder if she'll start getting a lot of tattoos now. She doesn't seem to have a well formed personality or sense of identity.  

Respected Contributor

Kourtney Kardashian, American TV Reality Star | PEOPLE.com

Kardashian wore a white Dolce & Gabbana minidress, a rep for the Italian label confirms to PEOPLE, featuring a bustier style top and an embroidered "bleeding heart" detail on the bodice. She teamed the look with a sheer hooded veil attached to sheer sleeves (also Dolce & Gabbana) and oxblood pumps.

For his part, the Blink-182 drummer wore a fitted all-black suit and his favorite shades.

"After they got married in Santa Barbara, they came back to L.A. to be with their kids," the insider added. "Kourtney was beaming. She feels beyond lucky to be Travis' wife."

Super Contributor

I want coffee- yes, the car is real NICE!

Trusted Contributor

I love love a short wedding dress.. but that is a hot mess.

Respected Contributor

🤣🤣🤣 Isn't a wedding dress supposed to flatter the bride? This one doesn't- 🤣🤣🤣