Honored Contributor

I CELEBRATED GETTING MY STIMULUS!

[ Edited ]

OK, this may sound silly, feel free to laugh.

I get frequent emails from Jockey. I have been buying their underwear since they first came out, eons ago.

Wasn't going to splurge on anything, mostly went for a CC bill, but they're having a sale with a coupon code in the email so I bought another 3 pack of the French cut elance undies in really pretty shades of aqua.

I do this once or twice a year so I can toss a couple of the really old ones! Anyway, it was fun and i love pretty undies.

Honored Contributor

Re: I CELEBRATED GETTING MY STIMULUS!

@Love my grandkids    Wow, you're living high off the hog!  Talk about a splurge. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Well why not!!! LOL Enjoy your new panties.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 LOL right?!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids

Wooohoooo! Rock and ROLL!!! You can now call yourself fancy pants. Woman Very Happy

Not laughing at you. I'm glad you got something you'll enjoy. And I am sure Jockey appreciates it.

Trickle UP economics at its finest.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

So did I, but with checks to our local food bank, and to continue the care of the 3 rural cemeteries where our family is buried.   

Trusted Contributor

me too! my top three charities were the first i "splurged" on. made me feel happy and blessed. 

Esteemed Contributor

Well still being on unemployment, our stimulus checks will go to our mortgage, so we are thankful for the money.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@freakygirl, Donating the money to help others sure beats buying undies in my opinion.

Charity is such a great feeling and I know so many wonderful people who  have given so freely of themselves and they all could have used the money as they do not have a lot. All of these heroes are very humble people.  

Respected Contributor

Woohoo! I celebrated by buying a new washer since mine gave out last week. I let my husband pick it out and he's doing laundry now, He got all the bells and whistles he liked so he was excited to try it out. It won't last. I venture to say I'll be folding the laundry and back to washing it tomorrow.