Esteemed Contributor

Desperate attempt to be relevant.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

If I was a celebrity with his massive fortunes, as well as that of his wife, the last thing I'd want to do is publicize my inability to properly manage my wealth.  A publicity stunt, in my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

Re: I CANNOT BELIEVE.....

[ Edited ]

The Kayne fashion extravanagza/albumn release party with 'smoke' set him back ... $10 Million dollars.

A girlfriends step-children went.  Their seats where $35 and they said it was 'smokey'.  

In the meantime they are still renovating their new $20 million dollar mansion with $20,000 faucets.  

Some reports state he has spent $53 million of his own money on his fashion line.  He should consider it an investment and PROMOTE it as though it is a good investment.  To say he is in debt $53 million sounds as though he squandered it.

He also LOST $10 million with the release of The Life of Pablo.  Their 500,000 copies where made - and if they where sold for the usual going price of $20 X 500,000 = $10 million dollars.  It was released on his site and by the time they thought about it 500,000 'pirated' copies where made.

People have told him he is losing money by not 'advertising' on Instagram and Facebook.  He ignores them.  That is how the Kardashian women are making some of their money !  You would think he would catch on.

Too much money with noo brains.  

Valued Contributor

Al Roker said on the Today Show Monday morning that some of K's friends believe he has mental problems and think he needs professional help. This comes after the Grammys and his pleas/rants for Zuckerberg and others to fund him millions of $$. A real Wacko!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I'd be just as happy if most of what we call 'entertainers' just fell off the face of the earth.

Way too much time, resources, and energy wasted on what they are up to. 

Lifestyles of the rich and miserable.

So many are just ignorant,  uneducated trash. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@country gal wrote:

Al Roker said on the Today Show Monday morning that some of K's friends believe he has mental problems and think he needs professional help. This comes after the Grammys and his pleas/rants for Zuckerberg and others to fund him millions of $$. A real Wacko!

Yep, I've said this over and over. The poor guy needs help. Baker Act if necessary. He seems to have gone off the deep end when his mother died and never made it back. 

Honored Contributor

He is sick in the head and if anyone contributes, they are sick in the head.

If he has money trouble, its his own darn fault.  I have no sympathy for people such as him.  They make millions and expect people to have sympathy for them?  Oh, please.  

He is an obnoxious, egotistical, ill-mannered person.  That whole bunch he is associated with.  Ugh.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin