Respected Contributor

so,you r being sarcastic about the fishing stuff right?

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  Yes, she is joking.

Respected Contributor

im sure you have your reasons for not getting vaccine,so will you continue to be courteous towards others and still wear a mask?

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam Who are you asking? There's no way to tell.

Please don't turn this into another one of those vax vs. no vax threads that go on forever and sometimes get deleted due to heated arguments.

I and my family are fully vaccinated. If others don't, oh well.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam    Put the @and persons name to whom you are referring so we'll know who the question is for.  If it's me, I've had my shots but am still wearing a mask anyway. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam Do what Kachina said and after you type @ a list of names pops up. Just click on the name of the person you are responding to.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

My state, New Mexico, just announced a vaccination incentive program where everyone who has gotten their vaccination will be put in a pool with names being drawn for prizes.  Of the highly coveted prizes are included free hunting and fishing licenses.  Wow, I can't tell you how many nights I've fallen asleep dreaming I'd be given a FREE hunting or fishing license.  I'd be on Cloud 9.  I'm so glad I got my shots. 

Those of you not yet vaccinated, better consider coming to New Mexico to get yours and maybe stay to catch a rainbow trout or a big mule deer.

Oh, incidentally, but not so exciting, the top prize is $5M.

@Kachina624 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 And my sister complained and said our city was cheap because the enticement was only free tickets to Six Flags Over Texas Amusement Park....

Now my trout fishing brother may make that trip to NM to get a chance at the pool.............

OIP.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Those who have gotten the vaccine are gambling on the long term safety of it. There is no way to accurately predict what the outcome will be long term since it is innovative.

The testing has all been short term and drugs that were tested and got approval later were found harmful and taken off the market.

The vaccine is not a drug but it affects the immune system to create antibodies. Sometimes antibodies go rogue and attack healthy cells.

@occasionalrain 

Those who choose not to be vaccinated are gambling on not getting COVID, No way to accurately predict the effects of having COVID, Especially long term.

All viruses (including COVID) attack healthy cells, it’s how they live.  Nothing new here.

Those who choose not to be vaccinated are gambling equally, It is a decision we each can make for ourselves.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: I Am So Excited!!!

[ Edited ]

I could never think of killling another living thing, especially a deer.  Boo Hoo.  There are people who do not want a vaccine but they forget this was not just a local virus, this was a pandemic (world wide).  The vaccine is harmless with no pain.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam     The POINT of @Kachina624's post was the ridiculous "reward"......

♥Surface of the Sun♥