Respected Contributor

referring to kk j everyone

Respected Contributor

you have your opinion and I have mine lovemygrands.got it?

Respected Contributor
Yes,im aware now
Honored Contributor

@Drythe 

You're right, it's a gamble either way. Everyone needs to choose for themselves.

I'm concerned about variants and that some people who are vaccinated feel completely safe and may not be. Those I know who have been fully vaccinated are continuing to wear masks. 

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam "Got it" better than you can imagine !!!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I'd love some grilled fresh fish.  May I come if I make us a big salad?Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG    I'd love it!  Then we could go shop for silver. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: I Am So Excited!!!

[ Edited ]

@occasionalrain wrote:

@Drythe 

You're right, it's a gamble either way. Everyone needs to choose for themselves.

I'm concerned about variants and that some people who are vaccinated feel completely safe and may not be. Those I know who have been fully vaccinated are continuing to wear masks. 

@occasionalrain 

As am I, which is why I continue to take precautions.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Re: I Am So Excited!!!

[ Edited ]

@occasionalrain wrote:

Those who have gotten the vaccine are gambling on the long term safety of it. There is no way to accurately predict what the outcome will be long term since it is innovative.

The testing has all been short term and drugs that were tested and got approval later were found harmful and taken off the market.

The vaccine is not a drug but it affects the immune system to create antibodies. Sometimes antibodies go rogue and attack healthy cells.

We didn't know what any long term effects would be from the polio vaccine either but you can see pictures of long long lines of kids waiting to get it.  And again for the booster shot.   I was in those lines.  I could be hit by a truck tomorrow too.

Super Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

Those who have gotten the vaccine are gambling on the long term safety of it. There is no way to accurately predict what the outcome will be long term since it is innovative.

The testing has all been short term and drugs that were tested and got approval later were found harmful and taken off the market.

The vaccine is not a drug but it affects the immune system to create antibodies. Sometimes antibodies go rogue and attack healthy cells.

@occasionalrain 

Those who choose not to be vaccinated are gambling on not getting COVID, No way to accurately predict the effects of having COVID, Especially long term.

All viruses (including COVID) attack healthy cells, it’s how they live.  Nothing new here.

Those who choose not to be vaccinated are gambling equallyIt is a decision we each can make for ourselves.

Did you think this way of the regular flu vaccine too? Nope, probably not.  The way this vaccine is being pushed is extremely scary.  I am not taking a vaccine and a small minute chance of winning a lottery does not appeal to me at all. I can just play the regular lottery if I'm that hard up.