Trusted Contributor

Re: I Am Not Wasting This Perfect Fall Day.

Today I went to an appointment with my doctor, then had a nice leisurely walk home. I live in the northeast and today was a 'partial' fall like day.   Looking forward to when the cool weather comes along.  I love fall weather.

Honored Contributor

Mid 80's here...we are supposed to be in the upper 70's early next week---YAY!!!  But for today---the exciting "fun" chore of house cleaning .....

Best Vacuums for cat hair - My World of Cats

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt   Our 2 cats run and hide when we get the hand held out.

1st glance and it's, "hope, we are out of here."

Honored Contributor

Yard work for me today.  I tackled the overgrown area between the driveway and fence getting rid of the larger weeds and some poison ivy.  

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Spurt   Our 2 cats run and hide when we get the hand held out.

1st glance and it's, "hope, we are out of here."

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

I told my 2 cats maybe I should buy a Roomba vacuum so they can ride around on it like that commercial... 😸

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2  Your weather sounds lovely. It's 103 degrees here today, a few clouds, and a lot of smoke from CA fires. We broke a sad record of 150 days - 5 months - with no rain. I exercised inside the house today, connected with BFF's, and will go back to my writing. 

Super Contributor

Beautiful day here is the high 60s.  I took my dog for a long walk and both of us are now happy.  It's amazing how the sunshine can really boost our moods.

Respected Contributor

Beutiful day in PA.  Went for a nice walk after work.  Partly cloudy, but mid sixties and beautiful.  I love having four seasons, but today was the best weather day in a long time.  I’m getting too old for too many 90+ degrees most of July and August.

Enjoy the weekend my friends.  I ❤️ fall!  

Honored Contributor

Didn't do anything extraordinary today other than a little grocery shopping, a bit of online shopping, and made a nice dinner for DH.

But tonight I'm relaxing and enjoying a glass of wine, the skies are clear---can see the stars, chilly out, but it's a good night.  Enjoy yours!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Had a wonderful day. Went to my dad's burial place with my mom and brother. He's in a beautiful cemetery. We sat and chit chatted about my dad and the rest of the family. Then we walked around the cemetery for some peaceful exercise. Returned to my moms and sat outside enjoying the sun and beautiful breeze!