Honored Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

I sent an email to QVC saying how boring the programming is.  It is the same products over and over.  But, as long as they are making money I don't think they care.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

...Thatshould r4ea

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

That should read 30 days.... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

I rarely watch QVC anymore...I agree same stuff ad infinitum. Smiley Frustrated

Valued Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I'm always amused by that bowl of suds.  They pour so much product out, of course it's going to make tons of suds!!!!

I think they pour so much product out hoping we customers will be dumb enough to think that's how much you're supposed to use.  If you used that much you'd go through a 32 oz bottle in a couple of weeks .  Then of course you'd have to come right back to buy more!

Smiley LOL

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Occasional Contributor

When I saw the schedule and it said TSV Philosophy and of course,, followed by Dooney and Burke, I thought it must be some kind of a joke. Hours and hours, days and days of Philosphy and Dooney and Burke.

I hardly ever watch QVC any more. If Laura Geller is on, I watch her because I like her products and more importantly, I like her as a person.

When David Venable is on, I watch him because he seems genuine and I just enjoy him.

Otherwise, I no longer watch. I can't even put my finger on why,