Honored Contributor

Oh dear. Breaking news: The Madam of the Ks has been in a car accident today and "may" have even broken her wrist. The Bentley, however, is smash-ed. Photos abound online.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

Oh dear. Breaking news: The Madam of the Ks has been in a car accident today and "may" have even broken her wrist. The Bentley, however, is smash-ed. Photos abound online.

OMG, I'm so upset.....I can't even eat my supper!

Honored Contributor

I was sympathetic to the situation originally but it became obvious it was more of a game than anything meaningful.

Once a creep, always a creep.  

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

That was the general response on Da Innernetz as well.

Respected Contributor

I'm surprised it made it two seasons.  

I wont be surprised if he goes back to being Bruce either.  He is one messed up individual 

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

I'll eat it!Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Good riddance to Bruce  and Caitlynn.  May they ride off into the sunset together and disappear.

Honored Contributor

I want to clarify that my feelings are about Caitlyn, and do not reflect my views of the transgendered.

For starters I question whether she actually IS transgender. Secondly, I don't feel she is a nice person as a man, woman, or role model. My comments about her are about HER, and extend no wider than Caitlyn as an individual.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's political.

Esteemed Contributor

Although I am not a fan of Bruce/Cait who am I to judge? Live & let live.Life is too short!