Esteemed Contributor

It seems that I can't go a single day without at least visiting their site, if not buying something.

Any other Amazon addicts out there?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

It seems that I can't go a single day without at least visiting their site, if not buying something.

Any other Amazon addicts out there?

It is my #1 shopping site for almost all of my purchases. I am a savvy shopper, but it is not an addiction.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

They are just too darn handy and it doesn’t help that I’m a voracious reader with a Kindle. There is no shopping to speak of in my area, and Amazon has everything. I love them !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Yes. I guess I am.  We have Amazon Fresh.  Which means I do my weekly grocery shopping at Amazon.  I order everything on Sunday to be delivered Monday mornng. So I don't go to a supermarket. Then we do Prime shopping for just about everything we need.  I we have a project to do, we look to see if we have everything, if not go to Prime.  Just about anything for the house, we go to Prime.  For a while I was buying clothes on Amazon. But lately I've been going to individual website for that.  My husband still buy clothes through Amazon.   

Honored Contributor

It's not that I am an addict but I find Amazon so convenient when I need something.  I just go and order with Prime and save a trip to the store and I get it in 2 days.  I order a lot of drugstore products, books, baking items, snacks as well as many clothing items or just about anything I might want or need.  I even got a replacement Ninja Multi Cooker there after the one I had for about 5 years broke since I use it at least twice a week and often more so I was not incovenienced by not having it.  It sure beats making lists for the drugstore and having to waste time going there.  

Honored Contributor

Hello---my name is wagirl and I am addicted to AMZ !!! It's my go to for just about everything. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Amazon is the first place I look for just about anything that I buy except clothes and food.  I order from there about twice a week.  I don't think I'm addicted, because they aren't impulse purchases.  I love Amazon.  I do compare prices.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Am An Amazon "Addict"

[ Edited ]

I order something  everyday and I have a large  Sub & save account in addition to that

I have been ordering since before 2003 and have bought everything you can imagine

U especially love the ,Same Day" shipping. The other day I needed something immediately and ordered it and it was here in a few hours.  Smiley Happy

Very convient for an old lady............lol

Esteemed Contributor

Some of my recent purchases, cat food, cat litter, toilet paper, paper towels.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Frequent Contributor

I absolutely love Amazon, especially Amazon Prime! The shipping is the best!!