Respected Contributor

Re: I AM IN THE MOOD TO SAY SOMETHING HATEFUL!

@pitdakota wrote:

Well I am insulted and appalled that posters here do not realize the potential of broccoli!  Broccoli is something that needs to be understood.  And it has many uses.  It can be steamed, cooked, baked, or eaten just as is. It plays nice with others.....cheese, cream of mushroom soup, butter, or raisins, just to mention a few.  I mean, why can't people understand that if one doesn't like broccoli, they can just move on!

But now kdgn is the bomb!!  She understands how evil and duplicitous peas can be.  Oh yes.  That is the real story. 

I concur!  If peas had any decency, they'd be square or even oblong and stop rolling all over the plate!  And they're fuzzy inside.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

@FLBB wrote:

@kittymomNC wrote:

I have a confession.... Scared smiley face animated emoticon   I hate MUSHROOMS! 

Never talk "hate" about my favorite side dish.   Besides, little cherubs live under their umbrellas.

Mushrooms taste like dirt if they're raw, and if they're cooked, they feel awful in my mouth!   And I don't want to steal the umbrellas from little cherubs! Crying animated emoticon

Mushrooms are a fungus and should be treated as such. Or is it fungi?

Esteemed Contributor

pitdakota wrote:

Well I am insulted and appalled that posters here do not realize the potential of broccoli!  Broccoli is something that needs to be understood.  And it has many uses.  It can be steamed, cooked, baked, or eaten just as is. It plays nice with others.....cheese, cream of mushroom soup, butter, or raisins, just to mention a few.  I mean, why can't people understand that if one doesn't like broccoli, they can just move on!

But now kdgn is the bomb!!  She understands how evil and duplicitous peas can be.  Oh yes.  That is the real story. 

I do, I do!  I love broccoli.... and besides, broccoli and I have an "understanding"...  Blushing animated emoticon

Esteemed Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

@pitdakota wrote:

I concur!  If peas had any decency, they'd be square or even oblong and stop rolling all over the plate!  And they're fuzzy inside.

To all you pea haters, I'm offended.  I think either the mods should get a handle on this or I'm leavin"  *whips my ponytail and storms out of the thread*

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Super Contributor

Don't form a posse but the veg I hate most has to be jalapenos.  Nasty taste, nasty smell.  Ugh. 

Super Contributor

@kdgn wrote:

@FLBB wrote:

@kittymomNC wrote:

I have a confession.... Scared smiley face animated emoticon   I hate MUSHROOMS! 

Never talk "hate" about my favorite side dish.   Besides, little cherubs live under their umbrellas.

Mushrooms taste like dirt if they're raw, and if they're cooked, they feel awful in my mouth!   And I don't want to steal the umbrellas from little cherubs! Crying animated emoticon

Mushrooms are a fungus and should be treated as such. Or is it fungi?

Oh yeah?  Where would all the great cooks be without cream of mushroom soup?  Answer that for me.   How can you use a slow cooker without cream of mushroom soup?

Valued Contributor

I am so very offended by this thread. I thought QVC had more proactive moderators! All this hate... what is next, attacks on all the fruits that I love? 

Seriously, thanks for the chuckles. Moderators clearly have no sense of humor.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well....I must confess now that I hate ZUCCHINI!!! My hubby plants it ...........but in the middle of the night they take over the garden!! I bag them up and take some to the neighbors and they pull down their shades when they see me coming!!!

I can hear them inside saying "Here she comes with that zucchini!!!" Pretend we're not home!! Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@pitdakota wrote:

Wow, so versatile!!!  I think they should sell broccoli on the Q!  Give it it's own show!  And Just think, you can order it when you go out to lunch with the girls. You can have it for a quick supper before you go walk the dog.  You can cook it in your Sistema.  You can cook it in your pressure cooker.  You can saute it in your Earthpan . . You can eat it with your NutriSystem.  You can eat it with your Kansas City Steaks . . (Dress it up or dress it down. . .)  Why I smell a TSV coming on.     Smiley Wink

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

Ok. Speaking of fruit...

Why do peaches have to have fur?  It's not right. They look really pretty and they smell divine, but, FUR?  

They can breed a hairless cat. Why can't they breed a hairless peach?

~Enough is enough~