Esteemed Contributor

Re: I AM IN THE MOOD TO SAY SOMETHING HATEFUL!

I LOVE broccoli, and cabbage, and cauliflower, and I like liver and onions a lot! 

I think I'm gonna have to have a fight with some of you posters! Pillow Fight animated emoticon

But don't get me started on okra.... Girl Says NO NO animated emoticon

Super Contributor

@mcall1020 wrote:

Beets taste like dirt.

I so agree!!!! Beets do taste like dirt! Plus beets stain table cloths and clothes when you spill them.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@biancardi wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I'm not at all happy about the anti-vegetable tirades I'm reading. Such harassment is uncalled for. Woman Mad

I am just giving my opinion and there is no need to that attitude with me.  We should be able to post our opinions without feeling bad about it!!!!!!   What ever happened to free speech??  Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

4685852-3x2-340x227.jpg

=====================================

My MOTHER was a broccoli! And I will not have her name or her image bandied about in such a hateful way!

Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

kdgn wrote:

There is no vegetable more disgusting than peas. The smell as they cook, their taste, their appearance,  all awful. Peas are in one of my dog's canned food. I have to pick them out because if he encounters one on his plate he stops eating. I give them all to the other pup-he'll eat anything. I'll only eat beef pot pies from Marie C because they contain no peas to contaminate the food.

Disgusting little balls of green. Even the color is off-

That was my laugh-out-loud moment of the day!  Thank you! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@biancardi wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I'm not at all happy about the anti-vegetable tirades I'm reading. Such harassment is uncalled for. Woman Mad

I am just giving my opinion and there is no need to that attitude with me.  We should be able to post our opinions without feeling bad about it!!!!!!   What ever happened to free speech??  Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

4685852-3x2-340x227.jpg

What's next? An attack on fruit?

Slippery Slope

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

kdgn

Oh no you dint!  What do you have against peas Missy  They're quite delicious with butter and Parmesan cheese..mmmm

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kittymomNC wrote:

@kdgn wrote:

There is no vegetable more disgusting than peas. The smell as they cook, their taste, their appearance,  all awful. Peas are in one of my dog's canned food. I have to pick them out because if he encounters one on his plate he stops eating. I give them all to the other pup-he'll eat anything. I'll only eat beef pot pies from Marie C because they contain no peas to contaminate the food.

And I laughed out loud at don't get me started on okra, kittymom Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@kittymomNC wrote:

@kdgn wrote:

And I laughed out loud at don't get me started on okra, kittymom Cat Very Happy

And that's my SECOND laugh-out-loud moment!  This is a great thread! Happy smiley face animated emoticon

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@biancardi wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

4685852-3x2-340x227.jpg

What's next? An attack on fruit?

Slippery Slope

Fruit is actually traditional, juicy sweetness. Brocolli is not.  Smiley Tongue

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Esteemed Contributor

You folks are hysterical! And the fact that one post was deleted for inappropriate content is the icing on the cake. Thanks to all involved in this subversive thread, heh heh.
"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett