Respected Contributor

Re: I AM IN THE MOOD TO SAY SOMETHING HATEFUL!

@biancardi wrote:

I HATE LOATHE DETEST Broccoli.  I think it is the WORST ever vegetable, yes, it even is worse than CAULIFLOWER. 

If Broccoli disappears from the face of the earth or at least not SHOW UP IN MY TAKEOUT STIRFRY, I would not miss it.

Please and thank you. The end.

Oh now you've gone and done it! Smiley LOL I happen to love those two vegetables.  Have you tried roasting them with garlic and cheese?  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

I have been nice for too long with these new boards!!  Smiley Happy

Let it all out! 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Contributor

SuzyQ3:  I like your attitude.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliegirls wrote:

Well, I'm utterly adorable, well-mannered and considerate (I wash behnd my ears, too, if that counts for anything) Smiley Happy and even I finally had had enough and "vented" (boy, did I vent!).

I don't think such has to ever become something stated in a hateful manner, though

(Save the hate for the inside. lol).

One can think and feel anything one wishes. But the challenge to ones own self always is how to do it in a way that doesn't cause one to lower his or her own standards or ideals.

And its tough. But I think it can be done.

Example: Whenever I feel or think, "You're a #&#))) id))#Dt!!!!!!", I try to find a way to make the keys actually type out, "I disagree strongly with you, my fine madam."

lol

It works and doesn't cause one to be reduced to the level of a barking dog (dawg) in the process.

Honored Contributor

@surfk wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

Well, I'm utterly adorable, well-mannered and considerate (I wash behnd my ears, too, if that counts for anything) Smiley Happy and even I finally had had enough and "vented" (boy, did I vent!).

I don't think such has to ever become something stated in a hateful manner, though

(Save the hate for the inside. lol).

One can think and feel anything one wishes. But the challenge to ones own self always is how to do it in a way that doesn't cause one to lower his or her own standards or ideals.

And its tough. But I think it can be done.

Example: Whenever I feel or think, "You're a #&#))) id))#Dt!!!!!!", I try to find a way to make the keys actually type out, "I disgree strongly with you, my fine madam."

lol

It works and doesn't cause one to be reduced to the level of a barking dog (dawg) in the process.

Ah, my soul sister. Seems we both belong to the club of diplomatic euphemisms. Smiley Wink

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Broccoli makes up stupid words and acts like she just saw the item she is trying to get us to spend our hard earned bucks on.  AND THEN she "cries" when she is pushing junky jewlry saying stuff about her girlfriend, Cabbage, who is now looking down on her.  I hate Broccoli and turn the channel when I see Broccoli.

Respected Contributor

Should we start a separate thread about liver?  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

Beets taste like dirt.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of inappropriate language

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

Should we start a separate thread about liver?  

Would that be with or without onions? 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee