Honored Contributor

Re: I AM IN THE MOOD TO SAY SOMETHING HATEFUL!

I smell chocolate!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

@orangegarnet wrote:

Enough of the bugs already... How's about a vegetable garden cupcake? 

Adorable!  Is that frosting? I must have frosting!

I'd put my money on it being sweet marzipan.. Girl, I am a frosting person too!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here ya go, dig in!!!!!!!!!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Berry nice garden and the "soil" looks so rich! Smiley Wink  Be a shame to plow it up, but "get outta' my way ... i'm diggin' in!" LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

No such thing as too much frosting!!!Heart

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

No such thing as too much frosting!!!Heart

I heard that!!!!!!!!!

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

This picture, as you call it a potato bug, is more popularly know as a JERUSALEM CRICKET and is of the cricket family. I can't imagine anyone moving because of a cricket !

We know it as a potato bug here. Tomato/tahmato...it freaked him out.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

A friend of mine moved from his apartment after waking to see a potato bug on his pillow. Potato bug

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!  It looks like something from outer space......I would've moved faster than the speed of light!!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I've gotten over my fears of most bugs---wasps, bees, praying mantis, cicadas, grasshoppers-even the May beetles and June bugs---the horror story about them was that in elementary school, the boys would grab 'em and throw them in your hair and these particular bugs had some kind of sticky substance on their legs that made them stick in your hair......ARRRGGGHHH!!!  Now that fear has passed since no one throws them at me any more, BUT roaches remain on the HATE LIST!!!! Give me a snake, a geicko or other lizard any day---BUT NO ROACHES!!!!

I remember sitting in a movie theatre when the preview for this movie came on and I wanted to bolt from the theatre-----did not want to watch the preview let alone see the movie---but if you dare---look below to see some FRIGHTENING STUFF from a movie called JOE'S APARTMENT!!!---

Spoiler

Image result for joe's apartmentImage result for joe's apartment Image result for joe's apartment                       Image result for joe's apartment

And isn't this comforting.....

Image result for joe's apartment

And look they gathered a nail, matchstick, and potato chip and formed a band....

Image result for joe's apartment

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Since the bugs were introduced to the thread, I'm skeered. Woman LOL

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow