Honored Contributor
Hyacinth, you started a thread several days ago about concern over your kitten. Will you give an update to those of us who are concerned and wondering how he is doing. We would appreciate knowing that he is okay.
Honored Contributor

Tissyanne.. Thank you for starting this thread. I had been thinking of doing the same thing as I'm also concerned about little Percy.

Hyacinth... Please let us know how your precious kitten is doing.

----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Super Contributor

She's been busy posting elsewhere so I guess she's not all that concerned about the kitten, nor updating us. Wink

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
On 3/20/2015 okBlonde said:

She's been busy posting elsewhere so I guess she's not all that concerned about the kitten, nor updating us. Wink

Thanks for letting us know.

Hoping that your precious kitties are feline fine!Smile

-------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

So sorry - didn't realize anyone would stay concerned. How nice, actually!

Percy DID have an infection around the surgical site. I guess he was "playing doctor" too much.

He is currently on 2 weeks of Clavamox, and is mostly back to his naughty self. He was better the day after he started on antibiotics.

I should know to listen to myself and not let my husband say everything is okay!

He has gained more weight (up to 8.18 pounds) and he's 5 1/2 months old! I didn't want a longhair kitty, but he is sure handsome. His tail is HUGE and he is very good looking. If I can get my daughter to help, I will try to post a photo.

I guess lower testosterone has some effect. He's not quite as bold when dealing with the other kitties, and he wants to stick by me more!

Thanks again for caring.

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

Thanks for checking back in. We'd all been wondering about him. I'm glad you got him to the Vet.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Glad he is on the mend. That infection was my first thought -- thanks for going with your gut to help him and updating us, too.

Super Contributor
On 3/20/2015 beastielove said:

Thanks for letting us know.

Hoping that your precious kitties are feline fine!Smile

-------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Abby and Maggie are doing great, they are best buddies now!

Hyacinth - so glad your kitty is feeling better.

Honored Contributor
Hyacinth, Thank you for the update. These precious pets are of the utmost importance, and I have been concerned since you posted that he was not himself. Enjoy your Percy!!
Honored Contributor
We would love to see a picture of Percy.