Esteemed Contributor

My husband is one of four brothers and I feel like I got the best one, he is my love and best friend BUT there are few things that drive me crazy! 

He waits until the last minute to put gas in the car, he reads the gage and knows how many miles he has before the car will stop.

He will leave two sheets of tp on the roll to keep from changing it.

He also will leave justthismuch of any beverage in a carton or pitcher so he doesn't have to throw it out.

Also. when he cooks, the kitchen "explodes" with pots. pans, utensils, etc. 

Anyone else?

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

And for all those reasons -- I'm single and loving it!

Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

And for all those reasons -- I'm single and loving it!

@hoosieroriginal

TWO snaps and a circle for you! Heart

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

Re: Husband Pet Peeves

[ Edited ]

Your husband cooks? I'd gladly clean up after him 

Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

My husband is one of four brothers and I feel like I got the best one, he is my love and best friend BUT there are few things that drive me crazy! 

He waits until the last minute to put gas in the car, he reads the gage and knows how many miles he has before the car will stop.

He will leave two sheets of tp on the roll to keep from changing it.

He also will leave justthismuch of any beverage in a carton or pitcher so he doesn't have to throw it out.

Also. when he cooks, the kitchen "explodes" with pots. pans, utensils, etc. 

Anyone else?

Which is why mine isn't allowed to cook!  

Even though it would be nice for me not to have to do it once in a while, it's just not worth it. 

Honored Contributor

Well I have no pet peeves today. He's been in stellar form LOL and yes mine cooks, as do I. Mine also does his own laundry and the yard work. And works full time. 

He isn't usually a clean as you go cook but he does do dishes regularly and is good about helping clean up. 

He can't seem to go to the grocery store without calling me though, sometimes multiple times. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Well I have no pet peeves today. He's been in stellar form LOL and yes mine cooks, as do I. Mine also does his own laundry and the yard work. And works full time. 

He isn't usually a clean as you go cook but he does do dishes regularly and is good about helping clean up. 

He can't seem to go to the grocery store without calling me though, sometimes multiple times. 

Your husband goes to the grocery store?

Honored Contributor

His list would be FAR longer than mine!  I know how lucky I am.  I have no significant complaints!  LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

I would say that if those are his faults you are pretty lucky. Ask yourself if you have ever ran out of gas? Are the meals he cooks good? Do you have a spare roll of toilet paper by the toilet in case you need it? Now I do agree that the things you listed would be a little annoying but I think we have to look at the overall picture and now I would like for you to list his good qualites and things he does do then we will see if there is any balance to the scale and if there isn't then he has to go but if there is then he is a keeper!! LOL LOL I am just teasing you.

Trusted Contributor

@scatcat I'm not sure you understand the fallout from some husbands who cook.  I am grateful when my husband wants to cook, but I also break out in a cold sweat and have to take a chill pill.  On the outside I look like this: 😀  On the inside I feel like this: 😨😨😱😱😷😷😲