Honored Contributor

Re: Hurricane Ian: HSN Only Showing Pre-Recorded Shows

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Icegoddess 

My screen for today's TS has a crawl at the bottom of the screen stating "Previously recorded to keep team members & loved ones safe.  Live broadcast suspended during hurricane Ian."

The statement disappears when they are showing the before & after photos of the model using the TS serum, or the animation videos of the product.

@Caaareful Shopper my screen did not show that last night at midnight.  Didn't watch but about 5 minutes though.  No interest in that product. It gave me bumps.

@Icegoddess You know, I bet you're right!

For the midnight launch they would have to record that someplace to be able to repeat it all day.  I saw the repeated shows only.  

I use his Detox Pads and love them, but not interested in anything else.

Super Contributor

Re: Hurricane Fiona: HSN Only Showing Pre-Recorded Shows

OMG!! She should be tarred and feathered for getting the name wrong!!!! I think we all know who she meant........

Super Contributor

FiddleDeeDee..... Are you kidding me!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I believe they are located in St Petersburg.  They basically had to evacuate.  I am sure you will not be able to order anything because everything is a mess in their area.  I know Colleen has a beautiful home if that is her home when she is modeling clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

I was watching HSN, Tuesday night during the repeats and they were showing an Imman dress for a great price. I ordered online and the dress shipped to me on Wednesdays. It's probably shipping from a warehouse in California, but I was still impressed with the Hurricane and all. 

Esteemed Contributor

HSN does not have a warehouse/fulfillment center anywhere in Florida.

Its primary distribution sites are Fontana, California,  Piney Flats, Tennessee and the QVC shared location in Bethlehem,  Pennsylvania. 

Anything ordered can be shipped out with little difficulty. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Hurricane Fiona: HSN Only Showing Pre-Recorded Shows

Still in reruns. 

Trusted Contributor

@Johnnyeager  They have a warehouse in Orlando that they ship from. So far, it's always been bath/beauty/home items. Not surprising because many of their popular vendors live there and Tampa is a major port.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

HSN does not have a warehouse/fulfillment center anywhere in Florida.

Its primary distribution sites are Fontana, California,  Piney Flats, Tennessee and the QVC shared location in Bethlehem,  Pennsylvania. 

Anything ordered can be shipped out with little difficulty. 

That is good to hear.

Honored Contributor

Shannon was live tonight with Joy, I ordered one of Joys pillows.  They are nice pillows.  I had a couple and my son took one and my granddaughter has one lol.  So I ordered another one for me, however they sold out fast.  Not sure if she will have more anytime soon.  Joy says she is in New York, not sure where Shannon was broadcasting from but it was a studio