Respected Contributor

Re: Humor about Covid-19 (at least read the 1st one)

A few more...

I slept 9 hours last night. Absolutely locked and loaded for another big day of hand washing and looking out the window. 😁 #quote #inspirationalquote #quote #christian #women #tattoo #lovequotes #healing #hindi #inspirational #clickhere #quotes #positive #positivity #heart #love

All of our dogs think we quit our jobs to spend more time with them.  All of our cats think we got fired for being the loser they always knew we were.

Denise
Respected Contributor

@denisemb Those were cute, thanks for sharing.  Have you seen the corgi dog standing with his paws on the wheel and says, wow, all these people wearing muzzles now, who did they bite?   It is cute too bit I can not get it to transfer.

Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone for posting these. They are so funny. It's so nice to start my day with a laugh!

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@denisemb Those were cute, thanks for sharing.  Have you seen the corgi dog standing with his paws on the wheel and says, wow, all these people wearing muzzles now, who did they bite?   It is cute too bit I can not get it to transfer.

No, I haven't.  Got all of mine from Pinterest, but those others people posted are new to me. 

I'm just happy others are balancing the "reality" with humor as I'm attempting to do.

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@Boomernichols  This one? Woman Very Happy

197b6e3058d0a218fd9f4cfa2d34a31e.jpg

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Absolutely!!!  We must laugh.  If it's all I can do, I'm going to.  Of course, we all care, it's an emotion we can let out, with laughing tears.  That's a healthier way to release.

@qualitygal -

and all, Yes, I'm calling it hysterical laughter these days! 😭

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

197b6e3058d0a218fd9f4cfa2d34a31e.jpg

@threecees 

Absolutely love this one! The look on that corgi’s face!