Trusted Contributor

Re: Humor about Covid-19 (at least read the 1st one)

@wilma : This might be truer than we think. Just think of all the exposure to alcohol, bleach, and other chemicals that we are using right now. The cure or in this case, prevention, may turn out to be worse than the disease.

Contributor

These are so funny.  We have to keep our sense of humor to get through this pandemic.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for a good laugh!!  Enjoyed them all!!!

Trusted Contributor

@denisemb 

Here is one to add to your collection..

77E9C1F2-D495-4A9A-9AE8-BAAED89FE303.jpeg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy that some of you saw the humorous comments out there.

I was hesitant to post as to not offend anyone...but # 1 is true to my core.  Even my antidepresents need extra meds these days if I watch/read too much news.  But still want to keep up, so it's a vicious circle,you know?

Thanks, some of you DID add to my collection!

Denise
Honored Contributor

Absolutely!!!  We must laugh.  If it's all I can do, I'm going to.  Of course, we all care, it's an emotion we can let out, with laughing tears.  That's a healthier way to release.

Esteemed Contributor

I was going to say that I find nothing humorous about Covid-19.... then I saw post #2 and it cracked me up.  That's me for sure!  

Thanks for the chuckles.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I can already picture the advertisements for class action lawsuits against sanitizers. Another one would be:

Did your mask provide protection against the virus? If you wore this mask but still got sick ,call this number. You may be entitled to compensation from the company making this type of mask. Lawyers are standing by. 

Wait and see if this really happens. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Valued Contributor

@teganslaw even n95 masks are not 100% effective when healthcare personnel is around a lot of the virus.  Other protection is needed too such as goggles. 

Respected Contributor

@denisemb  Thanks for the much-needed laughs! I've almost always been able to find the humor in any situation...would much rather laugh than cry.

Just an example: When my mother was buried, it was actually in a mausoleum--a double space, my dad's casket will be slid in to where one end rests at the foot of hers, so it's very long. When her casket was placed inside, a small, very "wiry" man got in to push it to the far end. It took him a few seconds to come back out. In the meantime, a couple of people picked up the "door" to the space, to put it in place. One of my brothers said "Wait, he's not ready to go yet!" Well, all of us gathered around burst into laughter!  I'm sure anyone who couldn't see what was going on thought we were nuts...but that's just how my family rolls. My mom would've been laughing right along with us, I know.