Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I would wear the same outfit as last year.....if I could remember what it was....

..........Or if I could struggle into it.

Honored Contributor

Usually a few of us get together to play cards, eat pizza, with the Rockin New Year's Eve Show on in the background....but usually home right before midnight--LOL!!!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1   Yup...that's familiar.  Husband snoring beside me, me with a book in hand or the tv on.....pretty much like any other night.  

Honored Contributor

Since DH usually grills out steaks (I need to go out w/ my thermometer to make sure mine is rare to med. rare), I wear something I can throw in the wash to get the smoke smell off. I also save the bath/shower until after dinner, too. My hair also needs washing.

Then Netflix goes on and the evening ends for me around 10. 

Respected Contributor

Soooo funny and sooo true.   

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Foxxee I'm haveing the same trouble. I've been trying to choose between my long, white, oversized tee shirt and my long, white, oversized tee shirt. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@Foxxee I'm haveing the same trouble. I've been trying to choose between my long, white, oversized tee shirt and my long, white, oversized tee shirt. 

@Mindy D 

Lol. 

Honored Contributor

Enjoying all of the replies!

I'll channel surf, checking into the fireworks all across the country. 

If I'm awake.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

@Meowingkitty, your cats won't care what you wear..... If he's like most men, your husband won't even remember what you wore last year.