Honored Contributor

Re: Hubs and I got 1st vaccine today

@Jordan2 wrote:

You're very lucky you and your husband were able to get vaccinated, I live in NYC and appointments have been cancelled. It seems everyone who has gotten the vaccine has complained of arm soreness. 

@Jordan2  

You think that is why appointments were scheduled?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

You're very lucky you and your husband were able to get vaccinated, I live in NYC and appointments have been cancelled. It seems everyone who has gotten the vaccine has complained of arm soreness. 

@Jordan2  

@Drythe Not sure about arm soreness but on the news tonight the mayor of NYC said they have started to run out of the vaccine at some locations. I live in PA and just got an appt for next week. I sure hope they don’t run out.

Honored Contributor

@Kalli wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2  

@Drythe Not sure about arm soreness but on the news tonight the mayor of NYC said they have started to run out of the vaccine at some locations. I live in PA and just got an appt for next week. I sure hope they don’t run out.

@Jordan2 

Thanks for the clarification.  It seemed from your post #7 above, that the two were related.  I heard on ABC tonight that NYC is running out.  Hope our National Distribution program takes hold soon.

what we are all trying to work with now is a joke. IMO

good luck

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I much rather have a slightly sore arm for a day then get the virus.  I got my first shot yesterday and today have no soreness at all.

Trusted Contributor

I receive my second dose on February 7.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@LuvmyLab Also got first shot yesterday and hav same side effects as you.  Which vaccine did you get.  Was it Pfizer or was it Moderna.

Honored Contributor

I get my first vaccine next week.  

Trusted Contributor

Will receive mine on 29th ofJan.Glad it's almost here!

Trusted Contributor

Received my first dose of Moderna on Tuesday 1/19............... didn't hurt a bit. 

Slight soreness, similar to a flu shot, the next day or two.  I had no need for Tylenol or Motrin.

Next dose in 28 days : )

Respected Contributor

Received first dose of Pfizer at Health Dept. Return in early Feb. for second dose. Already scheduled. I live in SE Michigan.Very organized...the hard part was getting the appointment.

Sore arm just as everyone else reports.