Honored Contributor

Re: Hubby is going to PR next week.

These days it is especially heartening to hear about such honorable people -- those who will put themselves in harm's way to help those who are desperately in need, whether it's after a unspeakable terrorist massacre or after such unimaginable devastation as in PR.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Bless everyone who is helping those people who have lost everything and are in such dire need.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree, your husband is a wonderful man.  All of our responders are the best and the work that they do is so appreciated.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@lulu2, please thank your son for being part of the team and doing such good work.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree your husband will certainly be an angel to lots of people.  Bless him. And you for giving him up while he does such important work. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@lulu2, your son is an angel.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Chrystaltree  Maybe you can answer a question I have. How are they housing and feeding all the relief and FEMA workers?  Seems as though that alone would be a huge undertaking.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@chrystaltree  Maybe you can answer a question I have. How are they housing and feeding all the relief and FEMA workers?  Seems as though that alone would be a huge undertaking.

@Kachina624

Not Chrystaltree but I can tell you, our son's team took tents and a lot of sleeping bags. They also brought food similar to what our military eats.

Valued Contributor

God bless you both.

Trusted Contributor

A big "thank you" to your husband for hard work and dedication to his profession.

I agree that doctors and nurses do not get enough recognition...I could never, in a million years, do what they do.  And thank the Lord above we have people who do choose the medical profession...we need them and what in the world would we do without them?!

Hope he has a safe trip there and back!