Honored Contributor

Re: Hubby is going to PR next week.

@Kachina624 wrote:

@chrystaltree  Maybe you can answer a question I have. How are they housing and feeding all the relief and FEMA workers?  Seems as though that alone would be a huge undertaking.

I don't know how they are feeding the relief workers but his team will be housed in army tents.  I'll hear more when we get a chance to sit and talk but the logistics is mind blowing.  It's similar to a military campaign.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree Army tents; I was afraid of that. Send him off with a huge carton of Off.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree

Medical people, police, firemen/women, first responders ---- our true HEROES!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree  All our prayers and thoughts go with him and those like him.  The faces on the news show the desperation in these people.  He is one of many that has stepped up.  May God bless him on this journey.

May He also bless you and your family as you wait for his return. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree

You married a very caring and great man.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree

@lulu2

Thank your husband and son for helping those in need.

Respected Contributor

My DH got back from PR last night. He was there for 11 days. Eye opening doesn't skim the surface. What we complain about is mostly laughable. Hope your DH has a good trip

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

When my ex husband and I were stationed in Panama,  group of US medical personnel would go there annually for several weeks to the interior of the country to provide their services. These wonderful people provided the best quality care from dentistry and every other medical issue known to man. The medical teams rotated weekly and there never were a lack of volunteers who came to work. They slept in tents and put up with all the conditions that a tropical country had to offer. 

@chrystaltree it doesn't matter if your husband is in administration or a ward nurse, the point is that he is going. God bless him and his team for the work that they'll be doing.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate