Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know if I can use my HP Laptop before I receive the Deluxe Voucher package that was supposed to be shipped separately?  I have not received the vouchers yet and don't know if they have anything to do with starting up and using the computer. Please help as I am not very computer savvy and can't remember if the host mentioned if the vouchers have anything to do with starting up and using the computer. Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

@NancyJRB

Please go to the Customer care forum, and ask someone from the QVC social team for help.

Esteemed Contributor

@NancyJRB  You should be able to use the computer without the vouchers for additional programs offerd by QVC with the unit.  As it is now the unit has everything it would have if you bought it in a store like Best Buy.  The vouchers are offers for additional programs offered by third party companies other than HP.  When you receive them you can add those programs onto your laptop. You should be able to track the shipment of the vouchers to see what's going on. Customer service will help you with tracking information if you can't find it yourself.  

Esteemed Contributor

@NancyJRB If you have already set it up, you're all set-no vouchers required. The voucher just offers additional tech support, a few promos, a few services, and a 3 month subscription to Mailstrom Basic if you have the one I purchased last month. 

Enjoy your new computer😊!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Occasional Contributor

Thank you SO much for your help!!  (My husband was insisting I return the computer if I couldn't use it without the vouchers. $700 is a lot for us.)  I keep hoping to get the vouchers but they were sent out twice (with NO tracking #) and customer service keeps saying, "You should get them in a few days."  This has been going on for almost 1 month!!!  But thank you for the good news that I CAN start using the Laptop!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I sent them an E-Mail and all they said was, the vouchers are sent from the vendor and I shoud be getting them "in a few days", eventhough there is no tracking info. But, at least I know now that I can use the Laptop without the promised vouchers.