Super Contributor

Re: How would you spend 7 million dollars a day ?

Would spend on animals, creating sanctuaries and protectng their environment.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Just wondering to myself how would I spend 7 million dollars a day ? Heard that 7 million a day was what was being spent on a project. 

I think I'd pay off  home  mortages , eduaction loans  for family and friends . I'd also  give money for  families and friends to send their children to private schools  since they are open . I'd give money to shelters for women with children  who need homes, education  and need to learn skills to enter the workforce.

I think your reply is perfect.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Invest it  so I have more to spend on family and charities. A small home on the beach would be for me.

Honored Contributor

I don't have any debts. 

I don't need anything - so give some to nieces and nephews and donate the rest.

Trusted Contributor

I would donate a majority of the money to the animal rescue agency where we adopted our beloved chocolate lab, the homeless, feeding children and other organizations.. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tuck away a slice of security for self and family. Beef up grandkids' college fund. Pay off my kids' and neices and nephews' home mortgages. Keep the home I have. Buy a vacation home to share with family & friends. Open it up to people we know or people our family / friends know who cannot afford a week's vacation. 

Begin a non-profit organization to help the community and put my daughter in charge of it. She studied to be a social worker but never worked in the field - she does lots of volunteerism. 

I've thought about this....

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

I seriously cannot fathom 7 million dollars a day.  But if I had to, I would pay off all my bills, all my sons bills and his college loan, buy a new house, travel, and give most of it to certain charities,  especially all animal rescue groups and animal shelters to help save and take care of the animals, wildlife and nature. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Every day I would choose an organization or project to give 100% of the money away.

First on my list would be the elderly located in the Ukraine and Russia who are left with nothing after the fall of the Soviet Union.  Many are widows and survivors of the Holocaust.

Second would be to the people in Cambodia...without going through their government.  I cried when I met these poor people.  Their suffering is immense.  They need clean water and food, clothing and housing.

There are many more people here and in the US all over the world who need basic necessities.

I am already "wealthy." I have good health, good food, clean water and I am sheltered.  I have the love of family and friends, as well.  I have all I will ever need.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like it will take this much a day to rebuild schools across the country now, for children to return to school from what CDC and Dr Fauci say  or I guess   most children without parents who can teach them at home will go without an education.

Heaven help them if they are in an abusive household.

Honored Contributor

I'd buy QVC and not have to wait for deliveries.