Esteemed Contributor

How would you spend 7 million dollars a day ?

Just wondering to myself how would I spend 7 million dollars a day ? Heard that 7 million a day was what was being spent on a project. 

I think I'd pay off  home  mortages , eduaction loans  for family and friends . I'd also  give money for  families and friends to send their children to private schools  since they are open . I'd give money to shelters for women with children  who need homes, education  and need to learn skills to enter the workforce.

Honored Contributor

Re: How would you spend 7 million dollars a day ?

I would give a lot of it away to good causes and the needy. I'm old, no kids or a SO so I really have no use for that kind of money.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honestly,  not being snide, with a great deal of thought.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I would buy a small country, and help them reform their economy for the greater good.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Can't even imagine it.  Beyond my vision.

Once we were pondering winning the lottery and decided a large hot tub would be nice.  Then we were struck dumb with the thought of both an indoor and a outdoor one 🙄

Some things are just too too.

Esteemed Contributor

Feeding the hungry.

Support organizations that work with people to get back to work and off the perpetual hand out. 

Missionaries here and overseas.  Feeding saves them for a day, but looking "long term" saving.

Help relatives having a hard time if they are trying to make a go of it.  7 Million a day is a bit hard to fathom. 

Unfortunately the people that have this type of $$ aren't using it for the good of the world.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd do things that will enable older people to stay in their homes or to sell their homes and move. I'd pay the property taxes and homeowners insurance costs of  older people that have high costs but not enough money anymore as these costs have risen. I'd make grants for those that can not get loans to replace their roof or fix damage to their property so they can sell. Especially if  due to higher debt to income ratios for those that need, say a 50K roof replacement to sell but the couple has been earning less in recent years, so they can not get a loan big enough for the reroof in.  I'd pay for tenting and pest control so older Americans can stay or sell. Once sold, the money will be returned to the fund. I'd pay special assessments that older homeowners are struggling to pay. For some of these things, it would be a special loan pending their homes sale, with money taken from the sale price to repay a fund I would start. I'd pay for major home repairs for older persons or use the special fund to loan money. I'd also help older homeowners make changes to make their homes hurricane safe, such as impact glass windows and roof and garage door tie downs. Then the homeowners can remain in their homes and their insurance rates would decrease due to the improvements.

Honored Contributor

It would be a huge burden and responsibility awaking every day and having to worry about spending 7m dollars.  No thanks, I'll take my poor, happy, carefree life.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Same as others.  I might buy a new house and car for myself, then send gifts to family and friends (really really nice ones!), and charities.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Helping the world's most vulnerable - especially animals, women, children, and nature.