Honored Contributor

You are needy and will ruin your relationship. Your boyfriend is a nice, kind man to you and his ex. If he wanted her, he wouldn't want you to move with him.

Would you rather he said cruel things about her, would that please you? In future you may be his ex as well, wouldn't you like to know you could count on him to fix something for you, to be there for you?

Respected Contributor

@Pqfan  wrote "How am I a drama queen when I din't even tell him about this in the first place."

That is precisely what makes you a drama queen.  There would be no situation if you would just speak up and talk to him as if you were in an adult relationship.  Instead, you let it get all out of control in your mind and bring it to others for advice.  When the advice is not to your liking..."move", you of course say no, I can't.  Another situation you created yourself.  You are the perfect example of a drama queen....creating a big too do about nothing.  Just think, if you just talked to him when the situation first bothered you, it could all be over and this whole stream would be avoided.

I'm out....you won't listen to logic anyway.  You asked for all opinions, but you really didn't want them.  You just wanted the attention and drama.

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

You are needy and will ruin your relationship. Your boyfriend is a nice, kind man to you and his ex. If he wanted her, he wouldn't want you to move with him.

Would you rather he said cruel things about her, would that please you? In future you may be his ex as well, wouldn't you like to know you could count on him to fix something for you, to be there for you?

I am not needy.

I just asked how people would feel and if my feelings were warranted on any level?

Respected Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@Pqfan  wrote "How am I a drama queen when I din't even tell him about this in the first place."

That is precisely what makes you a drama queen.  There would be no situation if you would just speak up and talk to him as if you were in an adult relationship.  Instead, you let it get all out of control in your mind and bring it to others for advice.  When the advice is not to your liking..."move", you of course say no, I can't.  Another situation you created yourself.  You are the perfect example of a drama queen....creating a big too do about nothing.  Just think, if you just talked to him when the situation first bothered you, it could all be over and this whole stream would be avoided.

I'm out....you won't listen to logic anyway.  You asked for all opinions, but you really didn't want them.  You just wanted the attention and drama.

Not true but thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan , Some questions, how long have you lived together ,how long have you known him? Is he good to you ? Do you love him?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor
Kick him to the curb. You stay where you are, he can go stay with her and “fix her pearls” as much as he likes....
Respected Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

I am not needy.

I just asked how people would feel and if my feelings were warranted on any level?

You need to ignore people like that.  They don't have your interests in mind.  They just like being mean. And you have not been a drama queen one bit, nor do you come across as needy. Some people just can't resist taking a swipe.  I guess they've never needed a kind word in their lives.....or never got one.

Respected Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
Kick him to the curb. You stay where you are, he can go stay with her and “fix her pearls” as much as he likes....

@lovesrecess It is his house.

But yes he can go fix her pearls.

You made me smile. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
I am sorry this is happening. He sounds untrustworthy. I would instantly start looking for a better place to stay..where “fixing pearls” behind your back isn’t an issue. You deserve better.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

I am not needy.

@Pqfan I very much doubt that people who gave you advice would take that  same advice themselves.

Keepin' it real.