Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

They have a "Message us" option window on the Contact Us page. I've never used it but it's there.

Yeah, that's the one that gives me a virtual list, but no chat person. No live person on the phone number, either. I may try pushing 0 and see what happens. I believe I'll wait till Monday if they have 'such a high volume of calls' on the week-end. thanks for all the suggestions. If you don't hear back from me, I'll be sitting in a corner pulling my hair out.

No biggee about why I want to call them-they did acknowledge my coupon credit from topcash.com. BUT where is it? All my coupon money goes to my bank account. Not this time. I think they used it on my other purchases I made after getting it. I can't find ANywhere that tells me where I want my rebate money to go. I told them once but now it's not available for me to know? 

BTW, there once was a Paypal option called Bill Me Later (now obsolete). I had a question about my account so gave them a call. The guy I got asked me a few questions and asked me my password. Not thinking, I rattled it right off. I'd say, two days later I had a charge of 4,000 dollars on my account, from a company in China. I had to get the police out here and file a complaint. They got the guy and my money back (which they had already reimbursed because they believed me). So much for being dumb enough to tell him my password (SO HE COULD GET INTO MY ACCOUNT). He got into it all right.

Honored Contributor

Re: How to email paypal?

[ Edited ]

@Judaline 

I suspect that coupon credit went into your PP fund so when you went to pay for something and used PP to pay for it then that's where it went.

PP doesn't transfer money from your PP funds account to banks. You have to do that yourself.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Judaline 

I suspect that coupon credit went into your PP fund so when you went to pay for something and used PP to pay for it then that's where it went.

PP doesn't transfer money from your PP funds account to banks. You have to do that yourself.

Yes they do-as long as you don't enter a credit card. They have your bank account number either way, so I have mine put right in my banking acct. Except for this last one-can't find what they did with it, altho I see it was received.

Honored Contributor

Re: How to email paypal?

[ Edited ]

@Judaline 

I always have to go into my account and transfer money if there's any to transfer in my PP account to go to my bank. PP has never done it automatically. For instance, whenever I get rebates from TopCashBack those go into my PP account until I either transfer it to my bank or leave it in the PP account to spend from there.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Judaline 

I always have to go into my account and transfer money if there's any to transfer in my PP account to go to my bank. PP has never done it automatically. For instance, whenever I get rebates from TopCashBack those go into my PP account until I either transfer it to my bank or leave it in the PP account to spend from there.

It's weird because when I look at my activity it has all my purchases and two credits, yet my PP balance is 0. So I take it that they used it toward my newer purchases which I didn't authorize. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

It's written in the fine print. The amount shown in your PP balance, if any, will be the first to go towards all PP purchases. Then the remaining payment due will be charged to your designated cc/debit card or taken from your bank (if you have it set up that way).