Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  Perhaps it's just some technical thing happening in your area?  I get "QVC Over The Air" here in Michigan and it's showing as normal.  I watch QVC on Fire TV or roku because the antenna version in my area doesn't broadcast in HD and looks horrible. An audio only version might improve things as bad as it looks Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Sometimes there's a message alerting antenna TV users to rescan channels .....maybe thats the problem...

A number of broadcast networks have been warning viewers that their stations are moving to new frequencies. If you get your TV signals using an antenna, that means you’ve had to periodically rescan for channels to keep receiving those stations. Those who get TV from cable or a streaming service aren’t affected.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   With Spectrum cable, we're lucky to get any channel on any given day with or without sound. Lol

Honored Contributor

I am guessing it is just for antenna and if you want to see video,it's will be for cable, streaming, etc. as it is now. If I could have only one, I would rather have video so I could see the merchandise...it's the audio that I avoid for a number of reasons. I just look on the website anyway.

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess   I'd rather have video too, especially since I often watch on mute.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

How can anyone run a television station without the "vision" part???

♥Surface of the Sun♥