Honored Contributor

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

[ Edited ]

I see by the weather map some of our more northern areas got some snow.  I have one person in mind I would like to hear from, and I think she'll post on here and then I'll know.

Honored Contributor

Re: How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

My area was on the edge of the band of snow.  We received sleet but no snow, thank goodness.  The streets and driveway were still too warm for it to stick but my deck and patio were ice covered yesterday.  I swear we're the only state where it can go from 70 to 20 degrees in a couple of hours as it seems to happen quite a bit. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Spoiler

Right now it is 25 degrees.

Esteemed Contributor

Will be in 80's the today and in the 70's next week. Enjoy it now because the months of 100 plus will be here all do soon.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to say, if I have to be quarantined in any place, this is it.  It has been in the low 80s, low humidity, and sunny for the last month.  It is heaven for us. Sunshine is a mood lifter, for sure.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

45 now and lots of rain. thankful for the rainy weekend ahead because we sure need it. 

Respected Contributor

Generally, it's been nice. We had a little rain earlier in the week, but also some warm, sunny days. With the exception of one windy day, we've been able to go for walks every day and open the windows to get some fresh air in the house. 

Esteemed Contributor

Been chilly and raining a lot in the northeast.   This upcoming week though is supposed to be nicer, sunshine and high 50's.  That will feel good!

Honored Contributor

Its been raining or drizzling all week (and we need the rain)....a cool front came in so the high is supposed to be 58 with more rain....and then in the 80's....and still some rain.....

umbrella | Cats, Funny animals, Cute animals

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

light rain & 55 degrees. it was in the 80s jus a couple of days ago. here in Louisiana we have a saying...if you dont like our weather stick around 30 minutes, it'll change! I cant wait for the 100+ degree days. I love summer & all the sunshine, heat & humidity that comes with it.