Esteemed Contributor

I am in Raleigh, NC. My outdoor thermometer got to 75 degrees today. It was a beautiful sunny day with a nice blue sky. That is my favorite when the temp is between 70-75. I love that. We spent a good majority of the day outside. I took my grandson and dogs to the dog park. He absolutely loves going to see all the dogs and I actually have to spell out dog park if I mention it in front of the dogs because the second I say it, they go nuts. They start running in circles and barking their crazy heads off. It was a good day and the weather helped with that. 

I love snow though too and I hope we get lots of it this winter!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

Upper Midwest here, around 30 degrees. We had snow on Thanksgiving, about 3", and another foot, maybe more, due in tomorrow and Tuesday. So glad there is nowhere I have to go for the next few days.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Valued Contributor
Freezing: teens. I hope we don't get any more snow for a few days. Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Okay, K......it is 70 here today and I am between the states of Georgia and North Carolina, lol!  🙆

Esteemed Contributor

Mid 60's. Southern California.

Honored Contributor

Southern WV saw temps in the low 50's today with rain.  Tomorrow will be in the low 40's with more rain.  

Trusted Contributor

Outside Philly here and I think our weather has been unseasonably warm.  I remember this time last year we had already had a bit of snow.  I'll take it!  😊

Esteemed Contributor

New Orleans has been warm, with a high of 80 today. But we do have a front coming through later this week, so it will cool down a little, thank goodness. It's hard to get in the Christmas spirit with the AC on 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Absolutely beautiful! Today I believe it was 82 with a light breeze in Tampa area. More blue skies and temps this week. I think this is quite unusual for this time of year.

Honored Contributor

cold