Esteemed Contributor

Re: How often do you watch QVC?

I'll do an occasional Q check.
Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

On 6/8/2014 esmerelda said: I love how some posters never watch, haven't for years, as if it's beneath them. But they're more than happy to be here, holding court, with an audience courtesy of the Q. I did not edit this post.

Hoooorrrraaaayyyy. For once I think you and I agree on something. I have said this for a long long time...... Believe every time I see a thread similar to this one. See my post #9 above to minkbunny...... I never ever get an answer to this kind of question. But yet these folks come on here and gripe about what the Q is showing and selling. Maybe it would be a good idea if the Q would check the purchasing records of some of these posters, and if they haven't purchased anything for more than a year, don't let them post on here until they do purchase something.

Super Contributor

I watched from day 1 it was on all day as background noise. Now I no longer watch. I will sometimes check online once in awhile if I see on here about an upcoming TSV. I have 1 item on order delivery. I did order the TSV from HSN today. Great price and no S&H
Esteemed Contributor

On 6/8/2014 esmerelda said: I love how some posters never watch, haven't for years, as if it's beneath them. But they're more than happy to be here, holding court, with an audience courtesy of the Q. I did not edit this post.

I don't understand how your post above correlates to your post #20 - I'll do an occasional Q check.

If you only do "an occasional Q check", isn't that pretty much the same thing as what you say others are doing? Just wondering.....{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Edited by me

Respected Contributor

Practically never. I check the website if someone mentions an item that interests me. Unless the host is an OBG, I have no idea who she or he is.

Super Contributor

I watch cooking or kitchen shows- If I hear that there is a garden show, I might also watch that- never watch beauty or fashion or much of anything else- If I am flipping channels and soemthing looks good, of course I will hear it out....

Respected Contributor

So now posters' purchases should be audited before they are allowed to post here? Is there a minimum amount of hours required?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

I almost never watch. If Isaac is on and I find that out, I'll watch, online usually. I like his bags and I get a lot of his cardigans for my daughter.

Other than that, I scan a lot of what's up on recently shown items if it's a category that interests me.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

On 6/8/2014 kittymomNC said:

I don't understand how your post above correlates to your post #20 - I'll do an occasional Q check.

If you only do "an occasional Q check", isn't that pretty much the same thing as what you say others are doing? Just wondering.....{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Edited by me

Maybe she doesn't know that you don't have to watch an entire show, you can see what's been presented online.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

There was a time I had it on (as background noise) all the time. Now....not so much. DH loves to watch David and food shows so he flips over to it for that at times. I prefer to just check online to look for things I might be interested in. I do like seeing demos of stuff, but I check elsewhere for better deals.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."